User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 27

  1. #1
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default I'm a Hungry Hungry Hippo That Loves Having Balls In His Mouth

    I'm an 18 year old punk. My aspirations are to become a Sociology professor, have a family, and create a revolution to get rid of Lobbying.
    I'm a Synthesis Idealist Thinker...

    The way I'm at College, with friends, away from the family:
    I'm an Intellectual Witty Alpha that always looks for ways to improve. I'm right brained so I do suck at studying unless I'm on ratline. If someone tries to fuck with me my reaction is in the lines of...


    I do enjoy making self depercating jokes as I don't take myself to seriously i.e
    Friend: David you're uptight
    I: Yeah I'm so uptight that if you where to put coal in my ass it would turn into diamonds
    Friend: Laughs
    My favorite things to do are party, smoke weed, educate and inspire others.
    I love hearing the perspectives that other people have on subjects and challenging them to help build them up as individuals. I also have a strong bullshit indicator and I'm really good at bullshiting my way through assignments as I was able to get a 95 on my High School thesis, it was based on a Dr.Seuss book.

    The Way I'm with the family:
    With my brothers and sisters: We talk Politics or my future and why I'm doing what I'm doing what is my inspiration behind doing something and they don't allow me to simply say "because I feel like it" ( they are much older then I am, late 20's early 30's) My conversations with the parents revolve around ideals. I love spending time with my nephews and nieces from telling them funny made up stories with potty humor, talking about their crushes and other things going on in their lives or simply playing lava, ball, legos, reading books, dancing etc.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    @OptoGypsy This doesn't tell me anything (though there is a slight inclination to a stereotypical social 7, nice thread title btw).

    LET US BEGIN:

    Highlight one these life motivations that best describes yours.

    I want to be famous, successful, and admired by others.
    I want to be the peaceful diplomat, solving conflicts and keeping the peace.
    I want to be flawless in mind and action and put forth the time to get there.
    I want to be satisfied and have all my needs met.
    I want to be appreciated and acknowledged for my kindness to others.
    I want to be fully prepared so that I can face the world and be safe.
    I want to be treated with honesty and straight-forwardness so that I can let my guard down.
    I want to be secure and trust others so that I can belong.
    I want to be seen to others as unique, mysterious, and deep.

    Highlight the one fear from these that best resonates with your own fear in life.

    I am afraid of being isolated from the outside world.
    I am afraid of being not ready to face the world, to not know exactly what to do.
    I am afraid of being seen as a failure and a loser.
    I am afraid of being seen as weak and being controlled/manipulated.
    I am afraid of being seen as ordinary, plain, and shallow.
    I am afraid of being held back from doing what I want to do.
    I am afraid of being alone to face the world and insecure/unsafe.
    I am afraid of being not needed by others, of being undervalued.
    I am afraid of being corrupt, broken, and deficient.

  3. #3
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @OptoGypsy This doesn't tell me anything (though there is a slight inclination to a stereotypical social 7, nice thread title btw).

    LET US BEGIN:

    Highlight one these life motivations that best describes yours.

    I want to be famous, successful, and admired by others.
    I want to be the peaceful diplomat, solving conflicts and keeping the peace.
    I want to be flawless in mind and action and put forth the time to get there.
    I want to be satisfied and have all my needs met.
    I want to be appreciated and acknowledged for my kindness to others.
    I want to be fully prepared so that I can face the world and be safe.
    I want to be treated with honesty and straight-forwardness so that I can let my guard down.
    I want to be secure and trust others so that I can belong.
    I want to be seen to others as unique, mysterious, and deep.

    Highlight the one fear from these that best resonates with your own fear in life.

    I am afraid of being isolated from the outside world.
    I am afraid of being not ready to face the world, to not know exactly what to do.
    I am afraid of being seen as a failure and a loser.
    I am afraid of being seen as weak and being controlled/manipulated.
    I am afraid of being seen as ordinary, plain, and shallow.
    I am afraid of being held back from doing what I want to do.
    I am afraid of being alone to face the world and insecure/unsafe.
    I am afraid of being not needed by others, of being undervalued.
    I am afraid of being corrupt, broken, and deficient.
    My Life Motivations are:
    I want to be famous, successful, and admired by others.
    I want to be the peaceful diplomat, solving conflicts and keeping the peace.
    My Fear in life:
    I am afraid of being seen as weak and being controlled/manipulated.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    @OptoGypsy

    Motivations are akin to Type 3 and Type 9

    Fear is akin to Type 8.

    Do you want to have the whole world's eyes on you when you are achieving success or do you want to be successful in your own eyes?

  5. #5
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @OptoGypsy

    Motivations are akin to Type 3 and Type 9

    Fear is akin to Type 8.



    Do you want to have the whole world's eyes on you when you are achieving success or do you want to be successful in your own eyes?
    I go for success in my own eyes, I don't care how others view me since confidence is the biggest player in if a person respects another person

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    I go for success in my own eyes, I don't care how others see me since confidence is the biggest player in if a person respects another person
    I think you are more type 8 than type 3, especially with emphasis on confidence.

    That would suggest a core type 8w9, but that seems a bit off-putting of your own character that I've seen on this forum, which I was mostly sure matched closer to a 7w8. Unless you mask as I do.

    By the way, put these in order of what you feel you are better at:

    I'm good at being apart of groups, engaging many people at once, and will stand up for my group.
    I'm good at keeping my own needs and desires over others, I'm very careful and cautious to protect myself. Self-oriented.
    I'm good at talking to people one-on-one. I make intense connections with people and can form friendships with people fast one-on-one.

  7. #7
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Now that I think about it I don't care if I become famous, successful or admired, the only reason I would want that is to get into the bigger parties in life and have easier ways to get to drugs. My biggest motivations in life is to change the system to help benefit the hard working busy class of America.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    Now that I think about it I don't care if I become famous, successful or admired, the only reason I would want that is to get into the bigger parties in life and have easier ways to get to drugs. My biggest motivations in life is to change the system to help benefit the hard working busy class of America.
    Hmmm, a thought. Do you want drugs so that you can dull your senses or do you indulge in drugs because they make you feel good?

  9. #9
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I think you are more type 8 than type 3, especially with emphasis on confidence.

    That would suggest a core type 8w9, but that seems a bit off-putting of your own character that I've seen on this forum, which I was mostly sure matched closer to a 7w8. Unless you mask as I do.

    By the way, put these in order of what you feel you are better at:

    I'm good at being apart of groups, engaging many people at once, and will stand up for my group.
    I'm good at keeping my own needs and desires over others, I'm very careful and cautious to protect myself. Self-oriented.
    I'm good at talking to people one-on-one. I make intense connections with people and can form friendships with people fast one-on-one.
    I'm good at being apart of groups, engaging many people at once, and will stand up for my group
    I'm good at keeping my own needs and desires over others. I'm very careful and cautious to protect myself. Self-oriented
    I'm good at talking to people one-on-one. I make intense connections with people and can form friendships with people fast one-on-one.

  10. #10
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Hmmm, a thought. Do you want drugs so that you can dull your senses or do you indulge in drugs because they make you feel good?
    I do it to dull my senses

Similar Threads

  1. LOOKING FOR HoT sExY mOchA thAT LoVeS TO dANCE!! ♥
    By Spirit in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:19 PM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. [MBTItm] How to sustain a conversation that you have no interest in?
    By BlackOp in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 10:32 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 10:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO