User Tag List

Default Si, Ti, or Fi, or something else?? Idk.. Can you help?

I know when something is off. When this happens I ask myself, “Why do you feel this way?” I am more interested in the why because generally when I find out why I feel a certain way things seems to become clearer to me. This can be true about my relationships, situations that I come across, things that I observe, material that I read, or any demand that involves critical thinking.

This bothers me most in relationships and situations that I get myself in because it affects me emotionally. It usually takes a while (a lot of times I don’t find out until after things have been revealed which would have been extremely helpful to know before, during, or even immediately after I got this “hunch) for me to figure out the why.

And in that time I get stressed out. Not knowing stresses me the freak out because I know that I need to know and that knowing will help me get out of the situation that I am in because once I know I will be able to DO something about it. And even if I can’t do something about at least I will know how I feel about it. Not knowing involves a lot of waiting and confusion and I just HATE “why” questions unanswered.

Is this an example of Si, Ti, Fi, or something else?

I want to know because this is something that I would like to work on because it can be very road blocking.
    Also, if I said because I do this that I rely on my feelings but value “thinking” more, would that make sense?

Enneagram
    N/A

You said in your last thread that you "give and give and give", what do you mean by that?

Do you expect certain things from people in a friendship? How does friendship work (or not work) for you?
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Sounds more Ne to me.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

I give without thinking. I do little and big things without thinking about it. I dont think, i am doing this so i can get x,y,z". I don't "really" expect anything nor do I ask anything but I find that other people don't do this. BUTwhen they are hesitant to do the same it throws me off.

But.. Just so u know I would never be weirded out that other people don't do "big" things for me. It just throws me off when small things are a problem for someone or they act as if they would never think about doing whatever it is but I would go out of my way for someone to do a small thing and not care or feel like I am losing something. in doing it. I just do it without thinking. Mind you, I never ASK ppl to do whatever it it is. I just assume. So this is really my fault but still...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by taylor.tate13 View Post
    I know when something is off. When this happens I ask myself, “Why do you feel this way?” I am more interested in the why because generally when I find out why I feel a certain way things seems to become clearer to me. This can be true about my relationships, situations that I come across, things that I observe, material that I read, or any demand that involves critical thinking.

This bothers me most in relationships and situations that I get myself in because it affects me emotionally. It usually takes a while (a lot of times I don’t find out until after things have been revealed which would have been extremely helpful to know before, during, or even immediately after I got this “hunch) for me to figure out the why.

And in that time I get stressed out. Not knowing stresses me the freak out because I know that I need to know and that knowing will help me get out of the situation that I am in because once I know I will be able to DO something about it. And even if I can’t do something about at least I will know how I feel about it. Not knowing involves a lot of waiting and confusion and I just HATE “why” questions unanswered.

Is this an example of Si, Ti, Fi, or something else?

I want to know because this is something that I would like to work on because it can be very road blocking.
    Also, if I said because I do this that I rely on my feelings but value “thinking” more, would that make sense?
    There is no answer to your question in JCF (Jungian cognitive functions). But answering "why" questions are important to the Judging types in the MBTI. So that leaves Si or Ni, Te or Fe.

If, as another post indicates, you are a spontaneous giver, then that is Fe.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”