User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by look.sky.ward View Post
    ahaha! that's a good thing, i hope.
    That's actually because I'm a mix of mostly INTJ, a little ENTP, and a little INFJ, function-wise.

You are closer to the textbook stereotype of the INTJ. Your extroverted thinking is clearly defined and aided by a dominant introverted intuition that can easily be seen through your thinking style.

I beg to differ...

You remind me of a long-term ENTP friend of mine...He was much more introverted till he was 25-26 (i.e. till he fully developed Fe-aux inf)...He also still believes he's an INTJ but is too lively and a centre of the crowd/conversation type to be an INTJ...notwithstanding the capabilities of the INTJs...

So my guess is that you are an ENTP with a developing Fe...Try not to get too cocky when your faith in your abilities to charm get stronger in about 5 years or so...and hold onto your trusted friends...

All the best

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I beg to differ...

You remind me of a long-term ENTP friend of mine...He was much more introverted till he was 25-26 (i.e. till he fully developed Fe-aux inf)...He also still believes he's an INTJ but is too lively and a centre of the crowd/conversation type to be an INTJ...notwithstanding the capabilities of the INTJs...

So my guess is that you are an ENTP with a developing Fe...Try not to get too cocky when your faith in your abilities to charm get stronger in about 5 years or so...and hold onto your trusted friends...

All the best
    Could you point out specifically what in my responses led you to this conclusion? And the specific cognitive functions I was using and provide a definition for them for comparison. I would like to understand more.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    That's actually because I'm a mix of mostly INTJ, a little ENTP, and a little INFJ, function-wise.

You are closer to the textbook stereotype of the INTJ. Your extroverted thinking is clearly defined and aided by a dominant introverted intuition that can easily be seen through your thinking style.
    so your use of the functions is close to the middle, i'm assuming. that seemed to be the case with me in the beginning as well. i took mal12345's test and i got INTJ, INFJ, and INFP in my top three... with INTJ barely ahead of INFJ by four points. By any chance, is there a website you can recommend with an accurate description of the types and the cognitive functions?

Permabanned

Just from a blind read of your signature and some of your posts INFJ 9 social dom.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Just from a blind read of your signature and some of your posts INFJ 9 social dom.
    could you provide more details? im somewhat new to mbti and even more with enneagram.

Permabanned

could you provide more details? im somewhat new to mbti and even more with enneagram.
    Well I get the 'we are all connected to the universe' vibe from your signature. That's an INFJ thing. Ni is big picture and Fe is concerned with people.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Well I get the 'we are all connected to the universe' vibe from your signature. That's an INFJ thing. Ni is big picture and Fe is concerned with people.
    To be honest, I just picked that siggy cause i wanted to have something there. I was playing with my profile page... because it's not showing up for some reason. it says i'm not registered. but i was hoping you'd point something out about my previous posts.

Permabanned

To be honest, I just picked that siggy cause i wanted to have something there. I was playing with my profile page... because it's not showing up for some reason. it says i'm not registered. but i was hoping you'd point something out about my previous posts.
    Nope just your sig. I find that more reliable than information you cherry picked about yourself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Nope just your sig. I find that more reliable than information you cherry picked about yourself.
    Okay. It's one of the types I've considered. Although, I'm leaning away from it because I'm not warm and a few other descriptions listed for the type. I can relate with some though. I suspect this might be because I'm borderline F/T. I appreciate the input.

Edit:
    Okay... I went to an INFJ thread...... and I can say now with conviction... No. *shivers* I'm kind but not THAT kind. That's what my siggy reminds you of? Ugh.