User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default Some people are saying I'm INFP some are saying ISFP some are saying ENFP

Ok my thing is I tend to be in my head and make what seems like huge leaps but at the same time I'm hyper aware of everything it's like I'm half here half not and if I'm thinking or doing something a door will open and I will jump look at it and totally forget what I'm thinking about. But I'll be in class and I'll be paying attention and the next thing I'm thinking about parasites and their hosts (but in my defense we were talking about the PC being the host) or I'll look at something and I'll start thinking about mario brothers and the one up mushrooms (again not what's going on) but at the same time I do notice things in my enviroment. I just go off somewhere else. Oh and sometimes someone will say something and I'll say something and they'll get mad and accuse me of something that wasn't even my intention. literally every little noise distracts me, I have never been able to block at external stimuli

so yes I know I'm adressing Ne vs Se and I don't know because I think Se can also go on crazy tangents but Ne can also be aware of surroundings, But I do them both equally.

I think I'm INFP but you people are making me question
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

You're typed correctly purple. Your (hyper) awareness of physical surroundings comes from sp dominance. I sometimes think you are 4w5 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You're typed correctly purple. Your (hyper) awareness of physical surroundings comes from sp dominance. I sometimes think you are 4w5 though.
    adding: I just thought about this some more (procrastinating because I need to force myself to go to the store)... And I'm just going to flat out say you are not an e6. I'm not sure how that came about but I see no connection with either 3 or 9 in you. I'm assuming some people tried to convince you you have counterphobic tendencies? This I do not see in you at all. I see nothing behavioral wise in you that I couldn't attribute to 4 or 1. (shit now I've got to go to the store.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think infp is right too and not sure 6 feels right for me either.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Society

i don't know if this is related, but i just want to clarify - when i said you reminded me of my adopted ISFP sister, i did not mean to retype you as an ISFP like my sister. the ways in which you are similar to her are not Se inclusive, and have more to do a striking physical similarity and similar cards handed to you by life.

also if this is about whoever typed you as an extrovert for appearing confident while talking to yourself on cam... i maintain that it should in the 3rd verse of "Dumb Ways to Type".

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    i don't know if this is related, but i just want to clarify - when i said you reminded me of my adopted ISFP sister, i did not mean to retype you as an ISFP like my sister. the ways in which you are similar to her are not Se inclusive, and have more to do a striking physical similarity and similar cards handed to you by life.

also if this is about whoever typed you as an extrovert for appearing confident while talking to yourself on cam... i maintain that it should in the 3rd verse of "Dumb Ways to Type".
    Dumb Ways to Type? What is that? Send me a link!

Society

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Dumb Ways to Type? What is that? Send me a link!
    a yet [or possibly never] to be created spoof to this:

either way i find it difficult to swallow the take that you need symptoms of shyness or social anxiety to qualify for introvertness, or vise versa - i personally find the prospect of talking to myself on cam with nobody live on the other end to be incredibly awkward, but i am still quite sure i am an extrovert (i am probably pretty close to the middle either way though).

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    a yet [or possibly never] to be created spoof to this:

either way i find it difficult to swallow the take that you need symptoms of shyness or social anxiety to qualify for introvertness, or vise versa - i personally find the prospect of talking to myself on cam with nobody live on the other end to be incredibly awkward, but i am still quite sure i am an extrovert (i am probably pretty close to the middle either way though).
    Lol nice thanks.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Ok my thing is I tend to be in my head and make what seems like huge leaps but at the same time I'm hyper aware of everything it's like I'm half here half not and if I'm thinking or doing something a door will open and I will jump look at it and totally forget what I'm thinking about. But I'll be in class and I'll be paying attention and the next thing I'm thinking about parasites and their hosts (but in my defense we were talking about the PC being the host) or I'll look at something and I'll start thinking about mario brothers and the one up mushrooms (again not what's going on) but at the same time I do notice things in my enviroment. I just go off somewhere else. Oh and sometimes someone will say something and I'll say something and they'll get mad and accuse me of something that wasn't even my intention. literally every little noise distracts me, I have never been able to block at external stimuli

so yes I know I'm adressing Ne vs Se and I don't know because I think Se can also go on crazy tangents but Ne can also be aware of surroundings, But I do them both equally.

I think I'm INFP but you people are making me question
    Enneatype 5 descriptions:
    http://personalitycafe.com/type-5-fo...ea-type-v.html
    "1. Restraint in Posture and Movement, Tightness
    2. Physiological Over-Response
    3. Overly Fast Reactions
    4. Love of Privacy
    5. Mental Over-intensity, Hyper-attentionality, Apprehensiveness
    6. Secretiveness of Feeling, Emotional Restraint
    7. Self-conscious Motility of the Eyes and Face
    8. Sociophobia
    9. Inhibited Social Address
    10. Resistance to Habit and Poor Routinizing
    11. Agoraphobia
    12. Unpredictability of Attitude
    13. Vocal Restraint and General Restraint of Noise
    14. Hypersensitivity to Pain
    15. Poor Sleep Habits, Chronic Fatigue"

Q.v.: HSP - Highly Sensitive Person.

Hyper-awareness is not a form of sp-dominance. If you WERE a type 5 Sp, you would surround yourself with familiar things, for example, books you like to collect.

Hyper-awareness is not an MBTI-related trait. And while I have no reason to believe you're the INFP type, I have no real reason to disbelieve it either.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i think infp is right too and not sure 6 feels right for me either.
    Please consider the post above. I know prpl will never believe ME.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”