• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Some people are saying I'm INFP some are saying ISFP some are saying ENFP

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ok my thing is I tend to be in my head and make what seems like huge leaps but at the same time I'm hyper aware of everything it's like I'm half here half not and if I'm thinking or doing something a door will open and I will jump look at it and totally forget what I'm thinking about. But I'll be in class and I'll be paying attention and the next thing I'm thinking about parasites and their hosts (but in my defense we were talking about the PC being the host) or I'll look at something and I'll start thinking about mario brothers and the one up mushrooms (again not what's going on) but at the same time I do notice things in my enviroment. I just go off somewhere else. Oh and sometimes someone will say something and I'll say something and they'll get mad and accuse me of something that wasn't even my intention. literally every little noise distracts me, I have never been able to block at external stimuli

so yes I know I'm adressing Ne vs Se and I don't know because I think Se can also go on crazy tangents but Ne can also be aware of surroundings, But I do them both equally.

I think I'm INFP but you people are making me question

Starry

You're typed correctly purple. Your (hyper) awareness of physical surroundings comes from sp dominance. I sometimes think you are 4w5 though.

Starry

You're typed correctly purple. Your (hyper) awareness of physical surroundings comes from sp dominance. I sometimes think you are 4w5 though.

adding: I just thought about this some more (procrastinating because I need to force myself to go to the store)... And I'm just going to flat out say you are not an e6. I'm not sure how that came about but I see no connection with either 3 or 9 in you. I'm assuming some people tried to convince you you have counterphobic tendencies? This I do not see in you at all. I see nothing behavioral wise in you that I couldn't attribute to 4 or 1. (shit now I've got to go to the store.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think infp is right too and not sure 6 feels right for me either.

S

Society

i don't know if this is related, but i just want to clarify - when i said you reminded me of my adopted ISFP sister, i did not mean to retype you as an ISFP like my sister. the ways in which you are similar to her are not Se inclusive, and have more to do a striking physical similarity and similar cards handed to you by life.

also if this is about whoever typed you as an extrovert for appearing confident while talking to yourself on cam... i maintain that it should in the 3rd verse of "Dumb Ways to Type".

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
i don't know if this is related, but i just want to clarify - when i said you reminded me of my adopted ISFP sister, i did not mean to retype you as an ISFP like my sister. the ways in which you are similar to her are not Se inclusive, and have more to do a striking physical similarity and similar cards handed to you by life.

also if this is about whoever typed you as an extrovert for appearing confident while talking to yourself on cam... i maintain that it should in the 3rd verse of "Dumb Ways to Type".

Dumb Ways to Type? What is that? Send me a link!

S

Society

Dumb Ways to Type? What is that? Send me a link!

a yet [or possibly never] to be created spoof to this:

either way i find it difficult to swallow the take that you need symptoms of shyness or social anxiety to qualify for introvertness, or vise versa - i personally find the prospect of talking to myself on cam with nobody live on the other end to be incredibly awkward, but i am still quite sure i am an extrovert (i am probably pretty close to the middle either way though).

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
a yet [or possibly never] to be created spoof to this:

either way i find it difficult to swallow the take that you need symptoms of shyness or social anxiety to qualify for introvertness, or vise versa - i personally find the prospect of talking to myself on cam with nobody live on the other end to be incredibly awkward, but i am still quite sure i am an extrovert (i am probably pretty close to the middle either way though).

Lol nice thanks.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok my thing is I tend to be in my head and make what seems like huge leaps but at the same time I'm hyper aware of everything it's like I'm half here half not and if I'm thinking or doing something a door will open and I will jump look at it and totally forget what I'm thinking about. But I'll be in class and I'll be paying attention and the next thing I'm thinking about parasites and their hosts (but in my defense we were talking about the PC being the host) or I'll look at something and I'll start thinking about mario brothers and the one up mushrooms (again not what's going on) but at the same time I do notice things in my enviroment. I just go off somewhere else. Oh and sometimes someone will say something and I'll say something and they'll get mad and accuse me of something that wasn't even my intention. literally every little noise distracts me, I have never been able to block at external stimuli

so yes I know I'm adressing Ne vs Se and I don't know because I think Se can also go on crazy tangents but Ne can also be aware of surroundings, But I do them both equally.

I think I'm INFP but you people are making me question

Enneatype 5 descriptions:
http://personalitycafe.com/type-5-f...naranjos-character-neurosis-ennea-type-v.html
"1. Restraint in Posture and Movement, Tightness
2. Physiological Over-Response
3. Overly Fast Reactions
4. Love of Privacy
5. Mental Over-intensity, Hyper-attentionality, Apprehensiveness
6. Secretiveness of Feeling, Emotional Restraint
7. Self-conscious Motility of the Eyes and Face
8. Sociophobia
9. Inhibited Social Address
10. Resistance to Habit and Poor Routinizing
11. Agoraphobia
12. Unpredictability of Attitude
13. Vocal Restraint and General Restraint of Noise
14. Hypersensitivity to Pain
15. Poor Sleep Habits, Chronic Fatigue"

Q.v.: HSP - Highly Sensitive Person.

Hyper-awareness is not a form of sp-dominance. If you WERE a type 5 Sp, you would surround yourself with familiar things, for example, books you like to collect.

Hyper-awareness is not an MBTI-related trait. And while I have no reason to believe you're the INFP type, I have no real reason to disbelieve it either.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think infp is right too and not sure 6 feels right for me either.

Please consider the post above. I know prpl will never believe ME.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh and sometimes someone will say something and I'll say something and they'll get mad and accuse me of something that wasn't even my intention.

I just noticed: THAT is a definitive Thinking trait. And many other statements in the OP indicate thinking - thinking about this, thinking about that.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think you're an Se user, you seem too much in your head, but I also don't think you're Ne dominant. Actually I thought if you're really a feeler? I know it might sound right for you, but I noticed people have a terrible tendency to type people with mental problems as Fi users. You don't seem as that Fi to me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't think you're an Se user, you seem too much in your head, but I also don't think you're Ne dominant. Actually I thought if you're really a feeler? I know it might sound right for you, but I noticed people have a terrible tendency to type people with mental problems as Fi users. You don't seem as that Fi to me.

I don't know anymore, when I first took tests it typed me INTP but when i joined people were going no you're an INFP and I was like oh ok. because I didn't know better, but if you know me well, I do have logic it doesn't look like logic but everyone i have an indepth conversation with says that if you apply what I'm saying to the way I view the world, it's actually very logical. And really don't think I'm Fe either

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know anymore, when I first took tests it typed me INTP but when i joined people were going no you're an INFP and I was like oh ok. because I didn't know better, but if you know me well, I do have logic it doesn't look like logic but everyone i have an indepth conversation with says that if you apply what I'm saying to the way I view the world, it's actually very logical. And really don't think I'm Fe either

I watched you socionics video you made and I also read you were typed as INTJ...I am not sure about this, but INTJs can often be viewed as irrational by others even though they are not, it's just their thinking process is usually hard to understand for others. I think INTP might be a good fit for you even more than INTJ, but it wouldn't be a good explanation of Fi over Fe. But I am sure functions need some time to grow, Fe is INTP's aspirational function. There are highly mature individuals who can develope their 4th function earlier in life, but usually the 4th function developes somewhere in your 40s, so I guess you really don't have to be aware of your Fe.
My suggestion is INT, I can actually see Ne in your posts, over Ni. The decission is yours between Fe/Fi.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I watched you socionics video you made and I also read you were typed as INTJ...I am not sure about this, but INTJs can often be viewed as irrational by others even though they are not, it's just their thinking process is usually hard to understand for others. I think INTP might be a good fit for you even more than INTJ, but it wouldn't be a good explanation of Fi over Fe. But I am sure functions need some time to grow, Fe is INTP's aspirational function. There are highly mature individuals who can develope their 4th function earlier in life, but usually the 4th function developes somewhere in your 40s, so I guess you really don't have to be aware of your Fe.
My suggestion is INT, I can actually see Ne in your posts, over Ni. The decission is yours between Fe/Fi.

I'll have to think I won't have my computer til late tues night so I might not get back to you til wed

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

I think I have more Fi, I don't know what I am, I could be anything in the world. But I also don't have an inner structure of the world related to emotion. It's like my values are constantly changing, they aren't deep seeded, they are influenced externally. if that makes sense. like when making a decision I apply a sort of logic to it, unless it's a snap response, then it's the first emotion that comes up, if I have time to think about it I think about it from an objective pov with some subjectiveness sprinkled in. If I do this what is the next likely outcome of my action? can I be ok with that outcome? how will this effect me? how will this effect the world? can I be ok with any of these things?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never once thought you had a thinking preference.

I think you've been correctly typed. I wonder if perhaps you're a 1w9 tho?? Idk you're e type but I just can't see you as anything but infp.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've never once thought you had a thinking preference.

I think you've been correctly typed. I wonder if perhaps you're a 1w9 tho?? Idk you're e type but I just can't see you as anything but infp.

I don't think I have an e type, I think I'm either above or below it. Oh you know that song by nada surf called inside of love? that's what song popped into my head just now