First 567

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Fi, in particular, because she typically defends the way she does things (Fi-Te axis), rather than the way she understands things (Ti-Fe axis). Wants her desires, as an individual, to be recognized, more than her perspectives to be clearly articulated. My earliest recollection I have of her posting style is of her venting about people who were advising her not to smoke. Her approach basically screamed "This is me; accept it!" - even though I disagreed with her logic at the time, that intense desire for personal authenticity definitely resonated with me, me being the Fi dom than I am.
    That was then, this is now

Surely, you realize that Jung believed "vibes" (intuition) to be a valid means of gathering information...

I don't realize this at all.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Socionics
    ILI

Surely, you realize that Jung believed "vibes" (intuition) to be a valid means of gathering information...
    That's because Jung believed himself to be an introverted intuitive. In fact, many speculations have been that Jung was actually an INFJ, and that would explain the actual visceral feelings of vibes. If anyone is good at gathering information on people via feelings, I'd bet on the INFJ.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    That was then, this is now
    Okay? Any analysis you're going to give is going to be based on anecdotal evidence, even if it was from 2 seconds ago.

I don't realize this at all.
    If it wasn't the case, he wouldn't have denoted intuition as a perceiving function.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm not, I responded to you because you said a shitty thing that's not true. not because I expect people to back me up, because they never do. No one is going to say shit to me about this.
    Sorry, I am not on my highest at the moment... These days I feel like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A6eeeq_2TE

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Sorry, I am not on my highest at the moment... These days I feel like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A6eeeq_2TE
    it's alright, just people can't believe that motives of mine, might be different than they think. so I get frustrated
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

it's alright, just people can't believe that motives of mine, might be different than they think. so I get frustrated
    People like security and routine because they are afraid. You cant even hold them personal for that

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    People like security and routine because they are afraid. You cant even hold them personal for that
    I'm not asking them to change their routine, just to consider another possibility. like I can consider walking a different way to the bus or take a different route, but that doesn't mean I have to.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'm not asking them to change their routine, just to consider another possibility. like I can consider walking a different way to the bus or take a different route, but that doesn't mean I have to.
    I spent about 10 years to understand people and their motives. I dwelved into the wildest theories until I completly lost it. Until I one day found the answer. Which was in its simplicity so frustrating that it nearly drove me into depression. If you are a leader, you cant expect people to understand you. Somehow you will always be alone. You will most probably eventually meet someone to understand you. But you cant build on that cause if you loose him and built on him, it tears town a whole city. You can go on live a life of asking people who you are. Or you tell them who you are. Its your choice.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@prplchknz your enneagram type is 5w6, as I've stated before. And after putting some effort into determining your MBTI, I've decided on ISTP.

You have Ti-dom characteristics (you are idiosyncratic as well as skeptical). Sensing comes out in the brevity and earthiness of your posting style. You also have the dry sense of humor characteristic of the Ti-dom. ISTPs can be interested in computer technology because it is interesting to them and also allows for a lot of hands-on.

I can see how So is the lowest instinctual for you, and after reading dozens of your posts over the years it does appear that Sp/Sx is the correct stacking. If So was a higher level instinctual, then you would be less of a typical 5/6 and would appear more like your 6-wing.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”