User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I do not believe prpl is an extravert. Her thoughts come from a more aloof place than even an Ne dom would typically inhabit.

I think she is "so" last in her instinctual stacking.

I don't know whether she is ISFP or INFP because the nature of her intuition is effected by other aspects of her psychological makeup. To me, depending on the moment in time, it's sort of a crapshoot.
    I sometimes wonder if my thoughts are the same as others, but because of the external structure the world imposes on us, makes them afraid to voice those thoughts.

I agree that SO is last.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I tended to be detatched from my emotion and I didn't make decisions based on how I was going to feel and I'd get annoyed when someone said did one thing and then did something else. and when people say something and I'm like that doesn't make sense. not saying i always make sense, not the point. at the same time I did care how others felt I wasn't a cold sociopath. I just didn't always pick up or take into consideration when I was younger how others would feel. Not that I didn't care just didn't think about it. I was considered a bitch, because I tended to be direct and not good at putting things nicely.

let me put it this way 14 and under i had an interal value system. 14 and above i didn't.
    I would probably lean towards INTP then. But that's my opinion. Do the research, read about the types and functions, examine yourself. You'll figure it out.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I would probably lean towards INTP then. But that's my opinion. Do the research, read about the types and functions, examine yourself. You'll figure it out.
    I related to the INTP description when I got introduced to MBTI but the thing is, I was insecure and a female and was doing lots of drugs that people said I was INFP and probably beginning to go crazy. So I need to re read stuff on INTP because it's been 10 years. And I think now that I'm sober my actually personality is coming back so pretty much the whole time i've been here i've been fucked up.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You're wrong, I do not do it for show. I actually am curious.

it's great that you come into my thread shit all over it, accuse me of things, and not say anything worth anything.
    Just buckling for attention.
    And besides, if I dont say anything that means, nothing needs to change.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Just buckling for attention.
    I'm not, I responded to you because you said a shitty thing that's not true. not because I expect people to back me up, because they never do. No one is going to say shit to me about this.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Hello Ms. Prplz,

We've known each other in vent for a couple/few years now and there is one thing that I've picked up consistently from your vent behavior. You are in the now. The vast majority of your conversations/comments have to do with what you are doing/about to do or trying to avoid doing and sometimes what you are contemplating doing (in the very near future). By doing, I mean physically engaging the world. Some examples; I just ate X food, I'm hungry, what should I eat, I have to go out, my roomies are "meanies" I want to do X to them, it's almost always do do do. I just cooked X food and I did it with these ingredients (when prompted you explain the process of how you cooked it), etc.

I haven't seen you be sentimental/nostalgic about something from the past nor mention any stories, "this one time when i was a kid/teenager" etc. What's done is done.

I think as far as the Ne/Si vs. Ni/Se axis goes you are very much Ni/Se from my perspective. The Fi/Te vs. Fe/Ti axis... hmmm. I have yet to see Fe, like at all, from you.

*puts down $20 on ISFP*

In the end, only Ms. Prplz knows what type she is.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Hello Ms. Prplz,

We've known each other in vent for a couple/few years now and there is one thing that I've picked up consistently from your vent behavior. You are in the now. The vast majority of your conversations/comments have to do with what you are doing/about to do or trying to avoid doing and sometimes what you are contemplating doing (in the very near future). By doing, I mean physically engaging the world. Some examples; I just ate X food, I'm hungry, what should I eat, I have to go out, my roomies are "meanies" I want to do X to them, it's almost always do do do. I just cooked X food and I did it with these ingredients (when prompted you explain the process of how you cooked it), etc.

I haven't seen you be sentimental/nostalgic about something from the past nor mention any stories, "this one time when i was a kid/teenager" etc. What's done is done.

I think as far as the Ne/Si vs. Ni/Se axis goes you are very much Ni/Se from my perspective. The Fi/Te vs. Fe/Ti axis... hmmm. I have yet to see Fe, like at all, from you.

*puts down $20 on ISFP*

In the end, only Ms. Prplz knows what type she is.
    I didn't question my type til recently I was like o ok, I'm infp tucked my tail between my legs and went on with my life. but recently people have been coming up to me and saying you're actually this type. and I don't know how much of it's a projection and how much of it has validity. I'm not confident in myself to know 100% of anything about me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

I didn't question my type til recently I was like o ok, I'm infp tucked my tail between my legs and went on with my life. but recently people have been coming up to me and saying you're actually this type. and I don't know how much of it's a projection and how much of it has validity. I'm not confident in myself to know 100% of anything about me.
    Part of my personal issue with MBTI and others perceptions of myself is that "we", myself included sometimes, tend to act confirmation biased. I personally am not invested into which type you are/are not and have observed/been exposed to you in vent for some time now and decided to share my observations with you.

"Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man as he really is." ~ William James

When I was in high school, back in Nam, I took an MBTI test in English class as part of a "what careers you should persue" thing. I got INTJ, *eyeroll*. I chalk that up to "what I wanted to be" and not what I was. Whatever the reason I was only 16-17? and who really knows themselves very well at that age? Besides we grow.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

...it's like I'm half here half not and if I'm thinking or doing something a door will open and I will jump look at it and totally forget what I'm thinking about.
    This seems very Ni?

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    What leads you to believe F in the first place? And I don't want to hear about your vibes.
    Fi, in particular, because she typically defends the way she does things (Fi-Te axis), rather than the way she understands things (Ti-Fe axis). Wants her desires, as an individual, to be recognized, more than her perspectives to be clearly articulated. My earliest recollection I have of her posting style is of her venting about people who were advising her not to smoke. Her approach basically screamed "This is me; accept it!" - even though I disagreed with her logic at the time, that intense desire for personal authenticity definitely resonated with me, me being the Fi dom than I am.
    Surely, you realize that Jung believed "vibes" (intuition) to be a valid means of gathering information...