User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I think this is more of a derailment from the topic.

I don't personally see the harm in trying to figure out one's type. I don't see it limiting, as other's do. To me, it's just one factor of who we are. It helps us to figure out what lenses we are using to assess the world.
    So could be religion

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Being constructive with purple chickenz is a waste of time. She does it for the show not for construction.
    You're wrong, I do not do it for show. I actually am curious.

it's great that you come into my thread shit all over it, accuse me of things, and not say anything worth anything.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Think back on how you were growing up and in your late teens and early twenties, as well as how you are now. Were you ever considered too sensitive? Were you ever considered cold? Did you have difficulty empathizing? etc. Do you feel like you easily understand your emotions or is it a foreign world to you?

Also, maybe this is helpful: http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=2282
    I tended to be detatched from my emotion and I didn't make decisions based on how I was going to feel and I'd get annoyed when someone said did one thing and then did something else. and when people say something and I'm like that doesn't make sense. not saying i always make sense, not the point. at the same time I did care how others felt I wasn't a cold sociopath. I just didn't always pick up or take into consideration when I was younger how others would feel. Not that I didn't care just didn't think about it. I was considered a bitch, because I tended to be direct and not good at putting things nicely.

let me put it this way 14 and under i had an interal value system. 14 and above i didn't.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Ginkgo

I do not believe prpl is an extravert. Her thoughts come from a more aloof place than even an Ne dom would typically inhabit.

I think she is "so" last in her instinctual stacking.

I don't know whether she is ISFP or INFP because the nature of her intuition is effected by other aspects of her psychological makeup. To me, depending on the moment in time, it's sort of a crapshoot.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

And some are saying I look like Kevin Bacon. Others say i look like Joel McHale. Doesn't mean they're right. What matters is what you believe.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü™ View Post
    And some are saying I look like Kevin Bacon. Others say i look like Joel McHale. Doesn't mean they're right. What matters is what you believe.
    Such sagely. Very wisdom. Much honor. Wow.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Such sagely. Very wisdom. Much honor. Wow.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I do not believe prpl is an extravert. Her thoughts come from a more aloof place than even an Ne dom would typically inhabit.

I think she is "so" last in her instinctual stacking.

I don't know whether she is ISFP or INFP because the nature of her intuition is effected by other aspects of her psychological makeup. To me, depending on the moment in time, it's sort of a crapshoot.
    What leads you to believe F in the first place? And I don't want to hear about your vibes.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I tended to be detatched from my emotion and I didn't make decisions based on how I was going to feel and I'd get annoyed when someone said did one thing and then did something else. and when people say something and I'm like that doesn't make sense. not saying i always make sense, not the point. at the same time I did care how others felt I wasn't a cold sociopath. I just didn't always pick up or take into consideration when I was younger how others would feel. Not that I didn't care just didn't think about it. I was considered a bitch, because I tended to be direct and not good at putting things nicely.

let me put it this way 14 and under i had an interal value system. 14 and above i didn't.
    That last part sounds exactly like me, except it probably happened around 13.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't know anymore, when I first took tests it typed me INTP but when i joined people were going no you're an INFP and I was like oh ok. because I didn't know better, but if you know me well, I do have logic it doesn't look like logic but everyone i have an indepth conversation with says that if you apply what I'm saying to the way I view the world, it's actually very logical. And really don't think I'm Fe either
    So you're a Thnker, and probably INTP. Let it be so. Why did you let other people talk you out of it? They don't know you. Your latest posts and video have been much more revealing than your past stuff.

The only question I had was whether it was S or N, because Se is a playful and also somewhat earthy function. Ne is playful but lives more in the "clouds" than on the earth.