User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    What's the difference between a thread that you derailed and a thread that you didn't derail?
    Some people call it derailment, other people call it: taking it back to reality, away from the introverts clutches

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't know anymore, when I first took tests it typed me INTP but when i joined people were going no you're an INFP and I was like oh ok. because I didn't know better, but if you know me well, I do have logic it doesn't look like logic but everyone i have an indepth conversation with says that if you apply what I'm saying to the way I view the world, it's actually very logical. And really don't think I'm Fe either
    I still don't think this is enough to determine Ti from Fi, personally. Especially in your age category. I'm 28, and likely look more Ti or Te nowadays. Because I use Fi and have matured, I often have the appearance of being cold since I utilize Te in my approach. My roommate get's upset with me quite often because when I try to explain things to her, I'm often "cold". She says I get a tone in my voice and I'm very serious. Ti on the other hand, when more matured, will express itself in a more Fe approach. It's not as cold.

Think back on how you were growing up and in your late teens and early twenties, as well as how you are now. Were you ever considered too sensitive? Were you ever considered cold? Did you have difficulty empathizing? etc. Do you feel like you easily understand your emotions or is it a foreign world to you?

Also, maybe this is helpful: http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=2282
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I still don't think this is enough to determine Ti from Fi, personally. Especially in your age category. I'm 28, and likely look more Ti or Te nowadays. Because I use Fi and have matured, I often have the appearance of being cold since I utilize Te in my approach. My roommate get's upset with me quite often because when I try to explain things to her, I'm often "cold". She says I get a tone in my voice and I'm very serious. Ti on the other hand, when more matured, will express itself in a more Fe approach. It's not as cold.

Think back on how you were growing up and in your late teens and early twenties, as well as how you are now. Were you ever considered too sensitive? Were you ever considered cold? Did you have difficulty empathizing? etc. Do you feel like you easily understand your emotions or is it a foreign world to you?

Also, maybe this is helpful: http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=2282
    That Ti should use more Fe when matured in opposition to Fi using more Te, I think is a presumptious statement. Firstly one is free to choose what to do in his evolution and secondly Te is not anti-social per se.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That Ti should use more Fe when matured in opposition to Fi using more Te, I think is a presumptious statement. Firstly one is free to choose what to do in his evolution and secondly Te is not anti-social per se.
    I wasn't implying Te as anti-social. But rather that it works in conjunction with Fi.

Also, I'm not sure what you're saying with your first sentence. Ti-dom's eventually come to develop their Fe. Fi-dom's eventually come to develop their Te. At least, that should be the goal in a well rounded person.
    -John Green

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Because I use Fi and have matured, I often have the appearance of being cold since I utilize Te in my approach.
    Do you read what you write ?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Do you read what you write ?
    Absolutely not.

Would you like to try and be more constructive?
    -John Green

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Absolutely not.

Would you like to try and be more constructive?
    Being constructive with purple chickenz is a waste of time. She does it for the show not for construction.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Being constructive with purple chickenz is a waste of time. She does it for the show not for construction.
    I'm referring to the statement I made, that you appeared to have an issue with.
    -John Green

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'm referring to the statement I made, that you appeared to have an issue with.
    It's bogus because it hides behind phrases. At the end of the days I am the master of my own life and the king of my own luck. To say that its because of my Fi/Te combo that I am so anti-social or similiar is fear to deal with your own self in my eyes

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

It's bogus because it hides behind phrases. At the end of the days I am the master of my own life and the king of my own luck. To say that its because of my Fi/Te combo that I am so anti-social or similiar is fear to deal with your own self in my eyes
    I think this is more of a derailment from the topic.

I don't personally see the harm in trying to figure out one's type. I don't see it limiting, as other's do. To me, it's just one factor of who we are. It helps us to figure out what lenses we are using to assess the world.
    -John Green