First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Ok my thing is I tend to be in my head and make what seems like huge leaps but at the same time I'm hyper aware of everything it's like I'm half here half not and if I'm thinking or doing something a door will open and I will jump look at it and totally forget what I'm thinking about.
    That was all one sentence...

But I'll be in class and I'll be paying attention and the next thing I'm thinking about parasites and their hosts (but in my defense we were talking about the PC being the host) or I'll look at something and I'll start thinking about mario brothers and the one up mushrooms (again not what's going on) but at the same time I do notice things in my enviroment. I just go off somewhere else. Oh and sometimes someone will say something and I'll say something and they'll get mad and accuse me of something that wasn't even my intention. literally every little noise distracts me, I have never been able to block at external stimuli

so yes I know I'm adressing Ne vs Se and I don't know because I think Se can also go on crazy tangents but Ne can also be aware of surroundings, But I do them both equally.

I think I'm INFP but you people are making me question
    If you feel you experience N and S to an equal degree, I would rule out ENFP. Their Si is least pronounced.

So then... Ne/Si or Se/Ni.

Yes, Se is capable of going off on a lot of mental tangents, too, and can be hyper active.

I'm also curious, how old are you prpl?

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I just noticed: THAT is a definitive Thinking trait. And many other statements in the OP indicate thinking - thinking about this, thinking about that.
    What?? If that's the case, then I'm an ISTP. What do you think goes through the heads of F types?
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I've always felt INFP 5w4 Social-last to be you. Just based of impressions really.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post

If you feel you experience N and S to an equal degree, I would rule out ENFP. Their Si is least pronounced.

Yes, Se is capable of going off on a lot of mental tangents, too, and can be hyper active.

What?? If that's the case, then I'm an ISTP. What do you think goes through the heads of F types?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Rule No.1: never listen to other people

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I think I have more Fi, I don't know what I am, I could be anything in the world. But I also don't have an inner structure of the world related to emotion. It's like my values are constantly changing, they aren't deep seeded, they are influenced externally. if that makes sense. like when making a decision I apply a sort of logic to it, unless it's a snap response, then it's the first emotion that comes up, if I have time to think about it I think about it from an objective pov with some subjectiveness sprinkled in. If I do this what is the next likely outcome of my action? can I be ok with that outcome? how will this effect me? how will this effect the world? can I be ok with any of these things?
    Ti, big time.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post

Thinking about personal values - something lacking in the OP.

When I was a child my decisions were based on personal values. I remember that time, but I no longer think that way.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Thinking about personal values - something lacking in the OP.

When I was a child my decisions were based on personal values. I remember that time, but I no longer think that way.
    Personal values are not only: "I am hungry", "I have to poo", "I peed in my pants" ...

A value can become as good as a fact, if just communicated brilliantly enough

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Personal values are not only: "I am hungry", "I have to poo", "I peed in my pants" ..0

How can you say "not only"? Those aren't personal values at all.

A value can become as good as a fact, if just communicated brilliantly enough
    You didn't know me back then. And I'm not talking toddler age anyway. The type of communication you're talking about is propaganda. Inter-subjective opinion can become "fact" if enough people believe it.

Personal valuation - an Fi trait - is a Judging trait. Fi Decisions are based upon one's personal values, they are not based upon peeing and pooping.

As for Prpl, she is a Thinker, but if not Ti-dom, then Te-aux. And I doubt the latter.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Whats the difference between a fact and "you just need enough people to believe in it?"

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Whats the difference between a fact and "you just need enough people to believe in it?"
    What's the difference between a thread that you derailed and a thread that you didn't derail?