First 1234 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Oh and sometimes someone will say something and I'll say something and they'll get mad and accuse me of something that wasn't even my intention.
    I just noticed: THAT is a definitive Thinking trait. And many other statements in the OP indicate thinking - thinking about this, thinking about that.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    eeeeee! I have to derail for a second and say that I love this little advert so much. It's so delightfully morbid and adorable which is just a completely winning combination in my book
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Please consider the post above. I know prpl will never believe ME.
    I'm taking what you've said into consideration, no worries
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I don't think you're an Se user, you seem too much in your head, but I also don't think you're Ne dominant. Actually I thought if you're really a feeler? I know it might sound right for you, but I noticed people have a terrible tendency to type people with mental problems as Fi users. You don't seem as that Fi to me.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I don't think you're an Se user, you seem too much in your head, but I also don't think you're Ne dominant. Actually I thought if you're really a feeler? I know it might sound right for you, but I noticed people have a terrible tendency to type people with mental problems as Fi users. You don't seem as that Fi to me.
    I don't know anymore, when I first took tests it typed me INTP but when i joined people were going no you're an INFP and I was like oh ok. because I didn't know better, but if you know me well, I do have logic it doesn't look like logic but everyone i have an indepth conversation with says that if you apply what I'm saying to the way I view the world, it's actually very logical. And really don't think I'm Fe either
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't know anymore, when I first took tests it typed me INTP but when i joined people were going no you're an INFP and I was like oh ok. because I didn't know better, but if you know me well, I do have logic it doesn't look like logic but everyone i have an indepth conversation with says that if you apply what I'm saying to the way I view the world, it's actually very logical. And really don't think I'm Fe either
    I watched you socionics video you made and I also read you were typed as INTJ...I am not sure about this, but INTJs can often be viewed as irrational by others even though they are not, it's just their thinking process is usually hard to understand for others. I think INTP might be a good fit for you even more than INTJ, but it wouldn't be a good explanation of Fi over Fe. But I am sure functions need some time to grow, Fe is INTP's aspirational function. There are highly mature individuals who can develope their 4th function earlier in life, but usually the 4th function developes somewhere in your 40s, so I guess you really don't have to be aware of your Fe.
    My suggestion is INT, I can actually see Ne in your posts, over Ni. The decission is yours between Fe/Fi.

MBTI
    yupp

I watched you socionics video you made and I also read you were typed as INTJ...I am not sure about this, but INTJs can often be viewed as irrational by others even though they are not, it's just their thinking process is usually hard to understand for others. I think INTP might be a good fit for you even more than INTJ, but it wouldn't be a good explanation of Fi over Fe. But I am sure functions need some time to grow, Fe is INTP's aspirational function. There are highly mature individuals who can develope their 4th function earlier in life, but usually the 4th function developes somewhere in your 40s, so I guess you really don't have to be aware of your Fe.
    My suggestion is INT, I can actually see Ne in your posts, over Ni. The decission is yours between Fe/Fi.
    I'll have to think I won't have my computer til late tues night so I might not get back to you til wed
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    yupp

I think I have more Fi, I don't know what I am, I could be anything in the world. But I also don't have an inner structure of the world related to emotion. It's like my values are constantly changing, they aren't deep seeded, they are influenced externally. if that makes sense. like when making a decision I apply a sort of logic to it, unless it's a snap response, then it's the first emotion that comes up, if I have time to think about it I think about it from an objective pov with some subjectiveness sprinkled in. If I do this what is the next likely outcome of my action? can I be ok with that outcome? how will this effect me? how will this effect the world? can I be ok with any of these things?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I've never once thought you had a thinking preference.

I think you've been correctly typed. I wonder if perhaps you're a 1w9 tho?? Idk you're e type but I just can't see you as anything but infp.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I've never once thought you had a thinking preference.

I think you've been correctly typed. I wonder if perhaps you're a 1w9 tho?? Idk you're e type but I just can't see you as anything but infp.
    I don't think I have an e type, I think I'm either above or below it. Oh you know that song by nada surf called inside of love? that's what song popped into my head just now

In no likes experiment.

that is all