• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't think of a subject catchy enough to get your attention but I hope u click on me

taylor.tate13

Hi!:hi: I am just going to get to the bottom line because I don't really have any cute little introductions to give you that come to mind right now. I was crazy obsessed with this site when I was like 14. (By obsessed I mean that I spent hours reading all the comments but never posted until one day..) I thought the whole idea of personality types was really cool. Still do. Anyways, one day I posted on the What's my type form and while everyone was really nice and helpful most of the people said that they couldnt really figure out my type because I was so young. Well.... Im 19 now so I was thinking that maybe I could try again. Please dont let me down.Jk. I dont care.. but I kind of do because I really want to know my type.. but it's okay if you cant figure it out... The only thing is that I really dont know what I should tell you that would give away what my type is. I've taken the personality test so many times so I know if im all, "I'm really outgoing and find it easy to introduce myself to people and when I go to a party I walk right to the center of the room (In actuality I love talking to people and can be very loud but I would rather be with a few people than be with a crowd of people.) you might think that I'm an extravert. So I'm just going to wish on a star and hope you can get something from what I've said so far and stop typing now because I "feel" like I've writen to much(lol..mb Im a "feeler") but before I do I just would like to say that before I tested as a enfp and now I test as a infj.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
ok....this tells me nothing about what your type could be other than most like extroverted. don't listen to me either.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

taylor.tate13

Hey Tay! You're an ESFP. :happy2:
I really dont think that I am though because I just read the profile and the description doesnt fit. But the description seems great! Must me nice to be an ESFP.. But honestly all of the profile of all of the types seem great. I wonder what the world would be like if people really were just the personality types... I'm sure it would be boring and lifeless and everyone would be like robots because they wouldnt be real people becaue real people are more than just a 3 paragraph description..I think.. Who knows?

But THANKs so much for trying! U r truly amazing in my book!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I really dont think that I am though because I just read the profile and the description doesnt fit. But the description seems great! Must me nice to be an ESFP.. But honestly all of the profile of all of the types seem great. I wonder what the world would be like if people really were just the personality types... I'm sure it would be boring and lifeless and everyone would be like robots because they wouldnt be real people becaue real people are more than just a 3 paragraph description..I think.. Who knows?

But THANKs so much for trying! U r truly amazing in my book!

Lol...

taylor.tate13

ok....this tells me nothing about what your type could be other than most like extroverted. don't listen to me either.

Okay...I am very passionate. I'm very independent. I have a certain way that I want my life to be and I am going to do everything that I can to make sure that my life turns out that way. I have been through way too much and seen way too many people give up on their dreams and I will not be that person. I won't give up on me. I am very persistant about getting what I want. But when I care about someone I can be the same for that person. I will fight for you and give you what I can give.
I'm very loving, caring, and giving. I want everyone to be happy and I try to do what I can to make them happy. Sometimes this ends up hurting me.

Some weaknesses of mine is that I can be clueless about my surroundings, be very sensitive about the things that people say, and very confused in relationships (Like when I meet this great shiny new person who's really great and all of a sudden we are the best of friends and I care about them a lot and I give and I give and I give and then they do something that irratates me and then I suddenly see that they arent perfect:huh:..my issues in relationships have a lot to do with the fact that I'm a little immature and have had issues with people that I care about in my life (Im only 19!! I cant be perfect!:D)

Talking about myself is very hard.. (I had to ask my dad how he would describe me because I didnt know what to say but dont think that I didnt embelish some of the things that he said) Hope this helps!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay...I am very passionate. I'm very independent. I have a certain way that I want my life to be and I am going to do everything that I can to make sure that my life turns out that way. I have been through way too much and seen way too many people give up on their dreams and I will not be that person. I won't give up on me. I am very persistant about getting what I want. But when I care about someone I can be the same for that person. I will fight for you and give you what I can give.
I'm very loving, caring, and giving. I want everyone to be happy and I try to do what I can to make them happy. Sometimes this ends up hurting me.

Some weaknesses of mine is that I can be clueless about my surroundings, be very sensitive about the things that people say, and very confused in relationships (Like when I meet this great shiny new person who's really great and all of a sudden we are the best of friends and I care about them a lot and I give and I give and I give and then they do something that irratates me and then I suddenly see that they arent perfect:huh:..my issues in relationships have a lot to do with the fact that I'm a little immature and have had issues with people that I care about in my life (Im only 19!! I cant be perfect!:D)

Talking about myself is very hard.. (I had to ask my dad how he would describe me because I didnt know what to say but dont think that I didnt embelish some of the things that he said) Hope this helps!

ENFP

:drwho: pleased to make your acquaintance.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP

:drwho: pleased to make your acquaintance.

Not ENFJ?

I have been through way too much and seen way too many people give up on their dreams and I will not be that person. I won't give up on me. I am very persistant about getting what I want.

Maybe it has less to do with closure, but I associate this kind of drive/direction with Js.

What are some of your hobbies?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not ENFJ?

clueless about surroundings was part of what tipped me toward ENFP.
also, she seems a little more scattered and like *ping* *ping* *ping* with her ideas, which i feel an Ne vibe from.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP, 7, Evokateur.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which Disney Princess do you relate to and why?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe it has less to do with closure, but I associate this kind of drive/direction with Js.
oh! just saw this part.

i'm very much like that. my dreams aren't always as concrete as an ENFJ's maybe (more broad ideas with many possible manifestations than specific goals), but i have an incredible drive to pursue them. and i can definitely go all-out after one thing, once i get a clear point of focus.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
oh! just saw this part.

i'm very much like that. my dreams aren't always as concrete as an ENFJ's maybe (more broad ideas with many possible manifestations than specific goals), but i have an incredible drive to pursue them. and i can definitely go all-out after one thing, once i get a clear point of focus.

Ah, okay. J being more about particular, logical direction than resolution makes sense.

taylor.tate13

Not ENFJ?

What are some of your hobbies?

Nothing special. I don't go bird watching or collect coins or anything. I like to read books, watch tv, and participate in debate.