User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: INXX

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Gradient of desire? What's that? Any other action, do you mean doing things other than what you should be doing?
    Heh, I mean I'll sort through my priorities to choose the most appealing real-world path when the obstacle is removed. Sorry for the poor phrasing.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Heh, I mean I'll sort through my priorities to choose the most appealing real-world path when the obstacle is removed. Sorry for the poor phrasing.
    It's okay. How do you set priorities? What are they like?

Socionics
    ILI

Are they not able to consciously tell which details changed? :o
    Anyone can consciously tell whether things have changed or not, it's just that Si doms can do it 300 times faster than other people. They immediately sense that something is off about the present situation because their unconscious is observing the environment and comparing it to memories, juxtaposing the non-Si dom who has to do that consciously by looking back through memories. (Si and Ni are actually very alike despite what others might say)

??? I don't understand why it matters what your learning style is, in terms of what grades you get in high school.

Btw where is that thread about the visuospatial learning? I would like to see it
    There isn't a thread on it really here, but it was mentioned in one of the "wtf is Ni" threads.

I'm going to post the chart thing and let you guess who has the upper hand in the classroom.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Anyone can consciously tell whether things have changed or not, it's just that Si doms can do it 300 times faster than other people. They immediately sense that something is off about the present situation because their unconscious is observing the environment and comparing it to memories, juxtaposing the non-Si dom who has to do that consciously by looking back through memories. (Si and Ni are actually very alike despite what others might say)
    Ahh okay.

There isn't a thread on it really here, but it was mentioned in one of the "wtf is Ni" threads.

I'm going to post the chart thing and let you guess who has the upper hand in the classroom.
    I still don't believe that you're doomed if you have the "wrong" learning style. Me, I never paid attention in class, I studied at home, I had the best grades.

Not that I can 100% identify with any of the learning styles here. I'm a bit of mix of the two it seems... still I think clearly visual-spatial more. Unless you disagree, let me know (see spoiler)

Socionics
    ILI

I still don't believe that you're doomed if you have the "wrong" learning style. Me, I never paid attention in class, I studied at home, I had the best grades.

Not that I can 100% identify with any of the learning styles here. I'm a bit of mix of the two it seems... still I think clearly visual-spatial more. Unless you disagree, let me know (see spoiler)

You aren't doomed necessarily, it's just that you are put at a disadvantage in a public education system that insists on Audio-sequential traits. Several Visuospatials do well or better than their Audio-sequential counterparts, but the public education system and curriculum are primarily tailored to the Audio-sequentials.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

You aren't doomed necessarily, it's just that you are put at a disadvantage in a public education system that insists on Audio-sequential traits. Several Visuospatials do well or better than their Audio-sequential counterparts, but the public education system and curriculum are primarily tailored to the Audio-sequentials.
    Maybe. I never felt the disadvantage with not paying attention to the teachers in class. I did adjust well in my own way.

MBTI
    ENTP

School has always been so frustrating... if only teachers/professors would organize information in models and flow charts instead of orally guiding you through the tunnel. I always wanted to see the catacombs from above, but I digress.

I just took a (questionable) Socionics test and scored ILI, which is what I originally pegged myself as based solely on my INTJ typing. I was surprised, though, as many of the traits I selected during the test indicated indecision and flexibility, definitely not descriptors I associate with TJs.

Socionics
    ILI

I just took a (questionable) Socionics test and scored INI
    Did you mean ILI?

MBTI
    ENTP

Did you mean ILI?
    Ha! Yes.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

School has always been so frustrating... if only teachers/professors would organize information in models and flow charts instead of orally guiding you through the tunnel. I always wanted to see the catacombs from above, but I digress.
    That's your preference. Mine is simply this, give me the textbook and I will figure it out on my own. Charts, nah, I will build them for myself in my own head.

Catacombs from above lol sure (funny idea)

I just took a (questionable) Socionics test and scored ILI, which is what I originally pegged myself as based solely on my INTJ typing. I was surprised, though, as many of the traits I selected during the test indicated indecision and flexibility, definitely not descriptors I associate with TJs.
    Well ILI in socionics is very indecisive because of weak Se suggestive function. Though the quadra itself is a decisive one. (Se/Ni = decisive, and not TJ). ILI is flexible additionally because they are an irrational-lead type (Ni base function), that's how the argument goes. It is INTp in socionics, not J.

Basically forget MBTI when dealing with socionics. There's no such thing as INTJ in socionics.