• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vat ees my type?

What's my type?

• Total voters

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I broke the cognitive processes machine :doh: Today looks like typing season, so let me throw my hat into the ring.
I got these results a few weeks back, but I am fairly certain I would get another result if the wind should so much as blow in a different direction, because I am not that extroverted.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************** (30.7)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ************************ (24.5)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.5)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.5)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************************** (39.8)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.8)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.2)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.4)
limited use

I am fully prepared to hear that I have MPD. It's okay. I won't cry if that is the diagnosis.
Aaaaand..... go!

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Id say ENTJ, followed by ENTP.

My results usually fall around the same lines yours do.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Based on the test? The site told me ENTP, followed by ENTJ/INTP.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Your Ni is lower, but Se and Fi are both used, respectively. Additionally ENTJs will be the least apparently extroverted of the NT types.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Extroverted misanthrope for the win! I do hate humanity so.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Based on the test? The site told me ENTP, followed by ENTJ/INTP.

I would choose between ENTP and ENTJ based on a few profile descriptions and self-insight rather than small differences in cognitive functions.

Of course if you're extremely inclined to choose just based on the cognitive functions test, I'd go with ENTJ! :D

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I would choose between ENTP and ENTJ based on a few profile descriptions and self-insight rather than small differences in cognitive functions.

Of course if you're extremely inclined to choose just based on the cognitive functions test, I'd go with ENTJ! :D

The thing is, I totally don't trust these results. I would have to be the most introverted extrovert ever. I hate making snap decisions, and prefer doing my own thing to bossing other people around.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
The thing is, I totally don't trust these results. I would have to be the most introverted extrovert ever. I hate making snap decisions, and prefer doing my own thing to bossing other people around.

Hmm... then you should expand your profile reading to include INTP and INTJ. :)

What types have you tested as on the actual MBTI or other similar tests?

Do you think those are accurate and why or why not?

If you were to go through and pick your type preference letters based only on what you want to be and what you think accurately reflects you, what would you pick? (I found this to be very helpful when I was trying to determine my type.)

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I question the motives of your posts. That makes me think you're an ENTP.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I question the motives of your posts. That makes me think you're an ENTP.
:cry: Why?

Javo, the only thing I am sure of is the NT, I think more INTx than ENTx though.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Javo, the only thing I am sure of is the NT, I think more INTx than ENTx though.

A lot of ENTX types think themselves to be introverted because they aren't interested in the things that non-NTs are.

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP

I'm not sure if I can explain it. Very little feeling comes across, and you seem like an extroverted lone-ranger.

I'm eager to find out more about ENTPs, though. Would you tell us more about yourself? How do you interact with others? How do you think when you are alone?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I'm not sure if I can explain it. Very little feeling comes across, and you seem like an extroverted lone-ranger.

I'm eager to find out more about ENTPs, though. Would you tell us more about yourself? How do you interact with others? How do you think when you are alone?

If you find this offensive, I'm probably wrong.
I find very little offensive, dear. Just preoccupied at the moment. I will bore/ regale you folk when I get a minute.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:cry: but how? and why? I just seem shady?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Now with a poll. :banana:

Thanks, Ivy.

MBTI Type
ENTP
:cry: but how? and why? I just seem shady?

ENTPs seem in a perpetual state of indecision about whether to be serious or goofy.

Not to be confused with ENFPs, who seem in a perpetual state of indecision about whether to be goofy or offended.

Stigmatic

MBTI Type
CLUE
You only think you are more introverted because ENTPs are the most introverted extroverts.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going with ENTP just based on a vague reading of your posts.

It'd help if you talked about how you live your life and what you do.