• an NF

2 22.22%
  • Other

1 11.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vat ees my type?

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

Your results are almost exactly the same as mine (only I'm pretty much lacking in Fi )

I'd say ENTP would be a possibility.

I hate humanity a good portion of the time; I work with the public. A snap decision for me means that I've sat in indecision so long that someone forces me to decide something at the last minute and I tend to randomly choose something

I should NOT become president.
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    ENTPs seem in a perpetual state of indecision about whether to be serious or goofy..
    busted. That is pretty true actually. I gather from your NF vote despite your posts that you suffer the same affliction

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm going with ENTP just based on a vague reading of your posts.

It'd help if you talked about how you live your life and what you do.
    *gets stage fright*
    Uh . . . I think a post from another thread would give you some idea:

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    How would you rate your overall level of curiosity?
    (apathetic, very low, low, average, high, very high, extreme etc.)
    Very high.

What sort of things are you most curious about?
    (how do you see curiosity manifesting itself in you)
    Interrelation of ideas, Archetypes, The idea-Action bridge, Roots [of words, thoughts, attitudes], Personas, History, Philosophy, Philology, Mythology, Music, Violence, The sex-violence connection, Power, Evil, Beauty, Pathology, Biology, and now MBTI

Do you keep your curiosities to yourself or share them with others by asking questions?
    Almost entirely to myself but I ask many questions. I have weirded people out one time too many and alienated a few.

I pursue these curiosities through reading (a lot - and anything I can get my hands on), movies, music, some people-watching, puzzling out people's behavior, doing real puzzles, like word or number puzzles and my own oddities. I prefer to do these in solitude. Friends have always complained that I go AWOL too often, and do not call enough, etc.

Otherwise, I spend a lot of time digging for information, and often end up a long way off from the goal I had in mind when I started the research, which I hear is an ENTP thing. I always lose track of time when I am on these hunts. I am as interested in creating theoretical frameworks to explain things as I am in getting to the weaknesses in a framework and destroying it. I am also obsessed with improving inefficiencies, and think I do that more than "invent", as ENTPs are said to, even if the improvements look like inventions. Also, unlike ENTPs in the descriptions I have read, I am not usually attention or status-seeking, and do not care about people's opinions unless these opinions can affect me going about my business in any way. If they do not, I do not give a damn, a trait that has got me into trouble in the past.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Permabanned Array
    9w1 sx/sp

Still sound like ENTP to me.

Many ENTPs aren't status-seekers or attention whores.