First 12

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    The Forer Effect is a strong influence. It's like taking a career test and knowing what all of the answers are/determine. Sure you try to answer as honestly as possible but it still makes you choose some of the ideal choices.
    Are you aware of it when choosing the "ideal choices"? if not, is it possible to become aware of it?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Are you aware of it when choosing the "ideal choices"? if not, is it possible to become aware of it?
    Of course you are aware when choosing it, it is just that you have a slight, almost unconscious preference to a particular choice that might lure you in once in a while.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Of course you are aware when choosing it, it is just that you have a slight, almost unconscious preference to a particular choice that might lure you in once in a while.
    If you are aware isn't it possible to fight the tendency?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

@Sanjuro
    This questionnaire is great. I like it much more than the old one, I have to say.
    I will do it when I get a chance.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

The Forer Effect is a strong influence. It's like taking a career test and knowing what all of the answers are/determine. Sure you try to answer as honestly as possible but it still makes you choose some of the ideal choices.
    Reading it over, I know which choices would theoretically apply to my type, for the most part - but I already have answers in mind that would counter it.

Personally I would not answer a questionnaire with an effort to sound like a certain type. I am what I am. If I am as honest as I possibly can be on the questionnaire, then my type will show itself. If it's not the same as my self-typing then I have to consider that. But I don't see any shame in mistyping. I see a lot of shame in lying to try to be something I'm not, however. It's not only deceptive but also a waste of time and effort. Why study enneagram with the aim of convincing myself of something that isn't true?

If someone else wants to use typology for that purpose, go ahead, I am not invested in what other people choose to do with their lives.. but for me, trying to fit a role (unless I am being paid to do so) is a waste of time, and an absurdly stupid thing to do when presented an opportunity for self-discovery. I don't pretend to be something I'm not in my life, and I won't do it here either. I'll be honest as I can, even to my own detriment, just like I always am.

Appealing to the masses has never been my forté. :/
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    LIE

This seems like a good one -- need some testing help?

Hello, Sanjuro. Are you still available to look at people's new threads answering this questionnaire? Or blog posts, I suppose? I find myself being all over the place when taking random online tests (except for similarminds. Holy hell those tests are boring). Though, I also don't really know my mbti type, if that's at all relevant....
    Last edited by ShadowPage; 06-26-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    Feeling - Sensing sort of person.

Team Water-Earth signs

http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizpoison.gif http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizunknown.gif

Hehe, I've never had a signature before!

Good night and good morning, these questions are brutally hard for me to answer.

On the one hand, not having much research under my belt is largely to blame. On the other, though, I find myself having a hell of a time working out the answers- as if I have a fog that rolls in when I try to answer. Is it possible for a person to be too depersonalized/disconnected/confused to work out their type? That might be a hell of a speculation to make, but when I do read through run downs of the E-types, it's like I don't identify enough with the ones that I relate to better than the rest. In any case, I am definitely going to try to answer all of the questions and post my results to my thread.

All that said, I'm kind of glad that this is here.
    Feeling - Sensing sort of person.

Team Water-Earth signs

http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizpoison.gif http://www.dragonflycave.com/typequizunknown.gif

Hehe, I've never had a signature before!