12 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Default Enneagram, you're next!

So, having recently ascertained my MBTI type, I have decided to attack Ennegram with my curiosity!
    I attempted this questionnaire because of its effective brevity.

Which of these do you consider your biggest fear?
    Being cut off (from everything)
    Being held back from doing something, no freedom
    Being betrayed by those you trust
    Being emotionally vulnerable (or physically)
    Being insignificant and ordinary
    Being incapable, mentally or physically
    Being unimportant, being worthless
    Being unloved
    Being imperfect, flawed or corrupt

2, 5, 6, 7 (Mostly 2 and 5, 7 is also a bummer).
    If being cut off implies missing out, then yes, 1 to a certain extent.

Which of these do you want the most?
    To be valuable and important
    To feel appreciated and loved
    To be unique and individual
    To be ethical and have integrity
    To be supported and guided
    To be in a peaceful frame of mind and life
    To be protected
    To be competent and capable
    To be content and happy with what you have

1, 2 (if you change it to "admired and praised"), 3, 9.

Here, I'm conflicted between all of them. I want to be an important figure in this world that is admired and appreciated by many. But I also want to maximize the amount of fun in my life and be unique, not ordinary and boring.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

I'm not sure about every statement's meaning but I think you picked types 3, 4, 7 (5 in the first one only)... your summary is 3 & 7

I thought of a question; would you be willing to adapt yourself in a way so that you get more appreciation? or do you just want to be having fun and admiration is only part of that?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I do both. One of my major goals in life is to have fun. But I also have a strong desire to be appreciated. I think that, in my case, getting appreciated unanimously is one step closer to having fun.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAwesome View Post
    I do both. One of my major goals in life is to have fun. But I also have a strong desire to be appreciated. I think that, in my case, getting appreciated unanimously is one step closer to having fun.
    That's interesting that it makes life more fun for you that way. Elaborate on the definition of "fun", what it means for you. How does getting appreciated bring you closer to it?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

3w4 or 7w6, from what I can see.

Are you ruled by shame or anxiety? In both cases, you'll deny feeling them so maybe this isn't a good way to identify it

7s distract themselves from their fears by using a multitude of ideas to hop from one glorious moment to another. They'll also do several ideas at once and cull the ones that aren't working and like an egalitarian/non-hierarchal work situation where everyone can pitch in their ideas. 3's otoh value success above all, and approval of others. They deny feeling shame at all, yet it drives them to be whatever other people need them to be, to validate their existence. They are incredibly good at getting the job done - even if that means doing it by using a short-cut, or getting their hands dirty. They own the rat race in life.

Chances are you have both 3 and 7 in your tritype, hence you identify with both

I'll go with 7w6 in your case though - it seems to be the more common type of the two for ENTPs.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

I agree so far OP seems more 7-ish but I still need clarification on the above questions before I would declare anything

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Well, 'fun' to me is composed of the three A's - Accomplishment, Appreciation and Autonomy.

And yes, I am ruled by anxiety, especially in high school.

I also suspect I might be be an 5. While I'm not as serious and reclusive as the descriptions imply, I definitely am the kind of person to spend an entire day researching and investigating stuff on the internet. Knowledge is power, I believe in that. If I'm dealing with a problem, I do not hesitate to flock to the internet to immediately look for solutions, and accidentally start researching about it.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfAwesome View Post
    Well, 'fun' to me is composed of the three A's - Accomplishment, Appreciation and Autonomy.
    That's not a 7's view of fun. I'm not even sure why you call it "fun"

You did choose the 7's statements though... but of course these are generic statements anyway

OK, going by very superficial words

Accomplishment = 3

Appreciation = Image triad

Autonomy = 5 or 8

And yes, I am ruled by anxiety, especially in high school.

I also suspect I might be be an 5. While I'm not as serious and reclusive as the descriptions imply, I definitely am the kind of person to spend an entire day researching and investigating stuff on the internet. Knowledge is power, I believe in that.
    What kind of anxiety in high school?

You did choose "Being incapable, mentally or physically", which is the 5 fear.

If I'm dealing with a problem, I do not hesitate to flock to the internet to immediately look for solutions, and accidentally start researching about it.
    Ah. I need to learn doing that more often :p For some reason I just do not have that mindset. Of course just as anyone else, I'm able look up things online, I just don't think of it as the first option or even second option. Let alone extensive research... no 5...

Here's something that I think is very typical of 5's: I caught my friend looking up something online. It was to do with an issue and he was reading some articles with stuff in such close detail about it that I didn't know even existed, such details I mean. This issue to me seemed really straightforward, if I were him, I would have just gone and started doing it right away. But it seemed he needed the preparation with lots of knowledge before he could go ahead. He never went ahead with it actually...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    That's not a 7's view of fun. I'm not even sure why you call it "fun"

You did choose the 7's statements though... but of course these are generic statements anyway

OK, going by very superficial words

Accomplishment = 3

Appreciation = Image triad

Autonomy = 5 or 8

What kind of anxiety in high school?

You did choose "Being incapable, mentally or physically", which is the 5 fear.

Ah. I need to learn doing that more often :p For some reason I just do not have that mindset. Of course just as anyone else, I'm able look up things online, I just don't think of it as the first option or even second option. Let alone extensive research... no 5...

Here's something that I think is very typical of 5's: I caught my friend looking up something online. It was to do with an issue and he was reading some articles with stuff in such close detail about it that I didn't know even existed, such details I mean. This issue to me seemed really straightforward, if I were him, I would have just gone and started doing it right away. But it seemed he needed the preparation with lots of knowledge before he could go ahead. He never went ahead with it actually...
    Type 5's: always preparing, never accomplishing, end up wasting their lives with tons of regrets at the end.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Type 5's: always preparing, never accomplishing, end up wasting their lives with tons of regrets at the end.
    The guy is actually pretty good at accomplishing in one specific area where he has expertise. I guess that's typical - somewhat more healthy - 5 too?

But yes, beyond that, not much in his life....