User Tag List

12311 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Default So. What do you think about my type?

I would like to hear your thoughts.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

It has to be INTJ. There I said of it, now I will retire.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    It has to be INTJ. There I said of it, now I will retire.
    Why do you think that?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

I cannot type people from their written (dead) words. And I haven't heard any of your living Word. Please make a vicaroo perhaps? (or talk to me on vent...)
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

Socionics
    ILI

I thought INFJ was a good fit honestly. Out of curiosity, do you know your entire Enneagram tritype?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I thought INFJ was a good fit honestly.
    I'm INFJ, just a special kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you know your entire Enneagram tritype?
    Not anymore.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Why do you think that?
    Ni Fi

To be honest I think it's a bit complicated to type you, mainly because you like to joke around and sometimes I am not sure what you really mean and what is just trolling . Usually NTs do that, but I am not going to be stereotypical like that and say, that I can definitely see you use Fe, because you really see through people and you seem to be good at spotting their characteristics... Though I saw you joking with people using their charactersitics you know and I think, that's more what a tertiary, or inferior Fe would do. But you've also expressed a care and undestranding for members of this forum and you seem you know what to say to show affection to others the way I would not expect an Fe inferior could. That is why I say you are most likely Fe auxiliary type, but I am sure you are not Fe dominant, so forget the ENFJ. You sometimes really vibe like INTP to me, but I think tnis is not the first time you hear something like that, but I really think your use of Fe is higher than INTP's use of this function. So INFJ is a good fit, you're a special kind probably with developed Ti...Also you seem to don't talk, or mostly "shit" with people they seem stupid to you, I can feel that you have this kind of feeling of "elity" (I don't mean it bad way) like INFJs often do and also probably high idelas for people, which don't come from internal values like it's with Fi, but more out of feeling of your own self worth and good self confidence (is this why you thought you're a type 3? Did you really think you're this type?) which is also typical for INFJs. As for your enneagram I am not very sure... 4w5s have this feeling of elity and they appriciate intellect more than 3s, so I thought it wasn't a bad fit for you. I don't think you're a 6w5. You are very aware of the states of your ego, while 6 seem to have problems with being aware their own ego and its internal needs.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Ni Fi
    But who was Fe?

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    To be honest I think it's a bit complicated to type you, mainly because you like to joke around and sometimes I am not sure what you really mean and what is just trolling
    Lol.

Usually NTs do that, but I am not going to be stereotypical like that and say, that I can definitely see you use Fe, because you really see through people and you seem to be good at spotting their characteristics... Though I saw you joking with people using their charactersitics you know and I think, that's more what a tertiary, or inferior Fe would do. But you've also expressed a care and undestranding for members of this forum and you seem you know what to say to show affection to others the way I would not expect an Fe inferior could. That is why I say you are most likely Fe auxiliary type
    Yes, Fe is my auxiliary function. Though, I think it's just as developed as my Ni.

but I am sure you are not Fe dominant, so forget the ENFJ.
    I'm not ENFJ, I'm eNFJ.

So INFJ is a good fit, you're a special kind probably with developed Ti..
    Mhmm.

Also you seem to don't talk, or mostly "shit" with people they seem stupid to you, I can feel that you have this kind of feeling of "elity" (I don't mean it bad way) like INFJs often do and also probably high idelas for people, which don't come from internal values like it's with Fi, but more out of feeling of your own self worth and good self confidence (is this why you thought you're a type 3? Did you really think you're this type?)
    I still think I'm a type 3. I'm just not sure where it fits exactly in my tri type.

which is also typical for INFJs. As for your enneagram I am not very sure... 4w5s have this feeling of elity and they appriciate intellect more than 3s, so I thought it wasn't a bad fit for you. I don't think you're a 6w5. You are very aware of the states of your ego, while 6 seem to have problems with being aware their own ego and its internal needs.
    If I'm a 6, I'm counter-phobic. I don't think I'm a 4 anymore.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    But who was Fe?
    I don't understand.