• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So. What do you think about my type?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
there were horses and a man on fire. and i killed a guy with a trident.

And the shock of the scene caused [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] to spiral into a self-doubting, introspective state and that's why he's asking if Squishie thinks he's fake? :thinking:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And the shock of the scene caused [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] to spiral into a self-doubting, introspective state and that's why he's asking if Squishie thinks he's fake? :thinking:

NEVER FORGET :solemn:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I took a functions test earlier, I had never taken one before, that I remember anyway. I thought the results were interesting enough to post.

The only thing that throws me off is the crazy Si, and the 0% Se. Very strange.
I get equally mega high Si and Ni on those tests, too, with little Se.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I never paid much attention to the sensing functions until now. Si is actually very cool. I relate to it a lot, far more than Se.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yeah, I wonder why? I'm a little curious why my Ne is so low. :\ Maybe a little too hard on myself about me not finding many possibilities in life haha.

And the shock of the scene caused Forever to spiral into a self-doubting, introspective state and that's why he's asking if Squishie thinks he's fake? :thinking:

Exactly. My heart..

Alea_iacta_est

This might help to figure out the difference between Si and Ni.

When asked to describe a pool:

Si: A pool is cold and wet. (Subjective experience, focus on how you have perceived things in the past)
Se: It's a hole in the ground with water in it. (Objective perception, relating only one point of view but focused on visual appeal that anyone can experience, i.e. it is provable that all circles are round, but it is not provable that all circles are warm or loud or soft)
Ne: Well there are different kinds of pools: backyard pools, indoor pools, and technically a pool could simply be a pond or even a glade. (Objective relations, seeing all of the different points of view and possibilities and comparing them)
Ni: What makes a pool is liquid, and without liquid, it isn't a pool. (Subjective abstraction, unearthing the underlying element that constitutes what something is)

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

This might help to figure out the difference between Si and Ni.

When asked to describe a pool:

Si: A pool is cold and wet. (Subjective experience, focus on how you have perceived things in the past)
Se: It's a hole in the ground with water in it. (Objective perception, relating only one point of view but focused on visual appeal that anyone can experience, i.e. it is provable that all circles are round, but it is not provable that all circles are warm or loud or soft)
Ne: Well there are different kinds of pools: backyard pools, indoor pools, and technically a pool could simply be a pond or even a glade. (Objective relations, seeing all of the different points of view and possibilities and comparing them)
Ni: What makes a pool is liquid, and without liquid, it isn't a pool. (Subjective abstraction, unearthing the underlying element that constitutes what something is)

Yeah, I use Si, not Se. Strange eh?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do not think you and I are the same type.

I don't think were the same individual sub-type of INFJ. I would use Se in the description, but I believe we all use every function in some point of our lives..

Unfortunately, I said this through a forum/text, I think I was saying that with a different point of view in mind.. sorry. Now that you read the above, hopefully you understand it now.

Last edited:
N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I don't think were the same individual sub-type of INFJ. I would use Se in the description, but I believe we all use every function in some point of our lives..

Unfortunately, I said this through a forum/text, I think I was saying that with a different point of view in mind.. sorry. Now that you read the above, hopefully you understand it now.

Try switching your N for S.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Try switching your N for S.

If I were an ISFJ, I'm pretty sure I could rely on memory more often rather than intuitive insights, I'm not too detail oriented naturally, however stressed, I can be. I see the big picture. :) Again, forums cannot reveal the person's type. :wink:

S types too start to see a distorted view of the big picture..

however with my stress,
my mind blanks out, I start noticing details and obsessed with feeling them, sometimes I feel a scratch or an itch starts to increase in intensity.. I start wanting to let everyone know how I feel about it.

Last edited:

á´…eparted

passages
First, you're most certainly an INFJ. I have interacted with a ton (read: way too many) INFJ's online before and can usually spot one. You're somewhat atypical, but INFJ nonetheless. You seem quite jaded, and that can come across as non-INFJ like.

I'm INTJ, so it's a little different, but if I take a function test, or anything else, very often Si will be my highest score, and Ni will usually be 2nd to 4th. Part of the reason is Ni is made out to be this mystical/spiritual nonsense that is false for what Ni actually is and that I can't relate to. So that does drop the score then. Even so, I relate to Si and Ni a lot. It's very much how my brain processes stuff. Ultimately though Ni fits better as I try super hard to make everything sequential and make sense, that is not the default to me.

A lot of people scoff at Si because of poor stereotypes, but if one gets past that, it's pretty common for Ni doms to relate to it. Much more so if they don't well relate to Se or Ne. For me at least, I really do not relate to Ne at all. Also, do not want. Se I do poorly, but I am quite fond of it in certain contexts :D.