User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 162

  1. #41
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,130

    Default

    INFJ, INTJ or INFP. Something 5?

  2. #42
    Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    3,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    By the way.
    Hey!

    It's just what I have gathered. When ever I talk to an sx dom, they write me a book. I love it, nothing wrong with it...but I don't get books from you. lol Which is ok too. Your communication style reminds me of sp/sx. You're less self-disclosing than an sx dom and your energy seems more steady than an sx dom.

    All this being said, you are the only one that can decide.

    sp/sx's talk to people then pull away then go back.

    sx doms will intensely talk to a person then get bored and may never come back.

    it's kinda push pull with sp/sx....but like I said it's a pattern you would have to decipher. This is only my outside perspective.

    (p.s. do you relate a lot to 6's? Cause I would not have thought you were a 6 at all...)
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  3. #43
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    INFJ, INTJ or INFP. Something 5?
    5 would be accounted for in my two 5 wings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Hey!

    It's just what I have gathered. When ever I talk to an sx dom, they write me a book. I love it, nothing wrong with it...but I don't get books from you. lol Which is ok too. Your communication style reminds me of sp/sx. You're less self-disclosing than an sx dom and your energy seems more steady than an sx dom.

    All this being said, you are the only one that can decide.

    sp/sx's talk to people then pull away then go back.

    sx doms will intensely talk to a person then get bored and may never come back.

    it's kinda push pull with sp/sx....but like I said it's a pattern you would have to decipher. This is only my outside perspective.

    (p.s. do you relate a lot to 6's? Cause I would not have thought you were a 6 at all...)
    Sp and Sx are almost perfectly balanced for me. I'm an Sx dom for sure, though.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    A counterphobic 6 with an 8 fix would be the 6 that seems the least like a 6. All of the insecurity would be buried underneath the 8's denial and masking for protection and the counterphobic 6's suppression of fear.

  5. #45
    Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    @Nights and Days

    INFJ

    I've seen you go Fe before, you're just picky and guarded about it. ENFJ's often are moving and taking as many people with them, from one emotion to another, they are constantly trying to get others to "feel" something. I perceive this to be a push or nudge and I'm quite good at spotting someone trying to shift my emotional state. They want you to feel their joy, frustration, elation, anger with them. You don't do this at all. This isn't the end all be all of my reasons for thinking your an INFJ, but it would be my starting point. What type of F and in what position is it.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #46
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    @Nights and Days

    INFJ

    I've seen you go Fe before, you're just picky and guarded about it. ENFJ's often are moving and taking as many people with them, from one emotion to another, they are constantly trying to get others to "feel" something. I perceive this to be a push or nudge and I'm quite good at spotting someone trying to shift my emotional state. They want you to feel their joy, frustration, elation, anger with them. You don't do this at all. This isn't the end all be all of my reasons for thinking your an INFJ, but it would be my starting point. What type of F and in what position is it.
    I've said that I am INFJ. Just.. not the typical kind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    A counterphobic 6 with an 8 fix would be the 6 that seems the least like a 6. All of the insecurity would be buried underneath the 8's denial and masking for protection and the counterphobic 6's suppression of fear.
    Yes, and I'm a 4 after all. The 3-ness is accounted for with the 6 stress line to 3.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Do you think Hitler was a 6w5 So/Sp?
    I've read his biography in Ian Kershaw. Dude was no 6.

    He had a massive hangup about "survival of the strongest", saw everything as a contest of wills, and loved war. He needed no support. I'd say 8 was far more likely; if not that, he was a sx4w3--lots of themes of hatred toward the haves versus the have-nots. Felt called to be an artist. And to be honest, I doubt 6 was even in his tritype--dude had NO conception of what might go wrong. I'd rule Hitler an sx/soc 847, tbh.

    I really don't know why he gets pegged as a 6, other than the fact that Nazi Germany behaved 6ishly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Think I might be a 648.
    That'd make you the same tritype as me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I wasn't being truthful when I said that, lol.
    Forgive me for not realizing that, given that a) I don't know you personally, and b) most people on this website actually do interact with me truthfully and directly.

    The part in bold is correct.
    Do you observe this tendency in yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Lol. (Not 1) and consider my old tritype useless.
    I did anyway, tbh.

    Just out of curiosity, why do you rule out 1?

    And yeah, don't rely on "vibe" to type yourself. That's nearly impossible to establish online.

  8. #48
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I've read his biography in Ian Kershaw. Dude was no 6.

    He had a massive hangup about "survival of the strongest", saw everything as a contest of wills, and loved war. He needed no support. I'd say 8 was far more likely; if not that, he was a sx4w3--lots of themes of hatred toward the haves versus the have-nots. Felt called to be an artist. And to be honest, I doubt 6 was even in his tritype--dude had NO conception of what might go wrong. I'd rule Hitler an sx/soc 847, tbh.
    I think he was a 6 lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I really don't know why he gets pegged as a 6, other than the fact that Nazi Germany behaved 6ishly.
    He controlled every aspect of Nazi Germany..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    That'd make you the same tritype as me!
    What's your MBTI?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Forgive me for not realizing that, given that a) I don't know you personally, and b) most people on this website actually do interact with me truthfully and directly.
    I don't think people are truthful for the most part, at all. On the internet or in real life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Do you observe this tendency in yourself?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I did anyway, tbh.
    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    And yeah, don't rely on "vibe" to type yourself. That's nearly impossible to establish online.
    Not really.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I think he was a 6 lol.
    Care to substantiate that?

    He controlled every aspect of Nazi Germany..
    And that definitively proves he was a 6, yes.

    What's your MBTI?
    ENTP

    I don't think people are truthful for the most part, at all. On the internet or in real life.
    Too bad for you then. You'll miss out on what most of us are really saying.

    Not really.
    Again, care to substantiate?

    In my case anyway, nearly everyone gets a different "vibe" from me. I discredit its subjectivity entirely.

  10. #50
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Just saying I wasn't trying to type you based on your vibe. I was just offering my personal opinion.

    Although I am pretty certain you're social last. You seem to kind of talk at people rather than talk with them.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. novel characters type. what do you think about them?
    By teothebest in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 05:23 PM
  2. So, what do you think my MBTI type is?
    By Arthur Schopenhauer in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:42 PM
  3. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM
  4. So...what do you think?
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO