User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    SJs don't appreciate intelligence?
    yeah that's what I thought as well...can't see any connection between SJs and not appreciating intellect ...

Also I said 3s are less intelectual than 5s, because they are heart, image, succes oriented type, while 5s are clerly and mostly oriented toward inteligence, informations, critical thinking and analyzation. It's natural, that you're an intelectual when you're an NT type though you're a 3, but the type itself is not connected with intellect, while 5s are directly and mostly connect with thinking and intellectual hobbies.I just mentioned the basic characteristics of types...

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Have you read Lenore Thomson's description of INFJ?
    I really like it.

Here it is if anyone is interested:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I really like it.

Here it is if anyone is interested:

Could you possibly get me the ENFP description too pretty please?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Could you possibly get me the ENFP description too pretty please?
    Lol I'm already on it!

Let me know what you think about it Chanaynay.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Socionics
    ILI

Where are these magnificent descriptions so that I might peruse some?

It's a shame Thomson didn't mention INFJ's apparent lack of humility and introspective capacity. Plus their periodic mistype witch hunting festivals which are all the rage on the other forum and in some INFJ circles.

Saudade you should join the NPs. The intuition becomes like a free and unlimited supply of drugs.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Could mean you are a 5 with an 8 fix or a cp 6 with an 8 fix (one of the weirdest things ever), I think @Sanjuro is cp6 with an 8 fix, so maybe he could chime in.
    Now you're blissfully unaware of what happened to me on another site, so I'll spare you the rant. But, unfortunately, as opportune as it would be to type this way, I am not a cp6. I do, however, maintain that 6 is my head-fix, and I've done a lot of research into how specifically this affects me, so I'm up for answering any questions anyone may have.

@Nights and Days
    I'm not much for MBTI typing, and I'm not too familiar with your posts, but if you'd like me to assess your E-type, by all means. Tell me which types you are most identified with, how you relate to them, and whatever reservations you may have about typing this way. I'll read it over for you and give you my opinion.

EDIT: Ah, I see you are formerly known as "Saudude". Very well.

My impression of you, actually, is that you are either a core 1, or at least that it is your gut-fix. You have spent a lot of time correcting people, and your words are often perceived as criticism--which is common with super-ego types in general, but very specific to 1s. Ones are common with INFJs; moreover, 1s often identify with 4 (due to the connection) and 5 (due to careful reasoning and being cerebral), and with a 9-wing may identify that way as well.

I do remember you writing this, in regards to being a 459:
    Why would anyone be sure of something like a type? Because they relate to the descriptions. I didn't even need to post this.
    You were very certain of your own "rightness".

I could see 6w5 for you too. After looking over your posts, I notice you are guarded--you don't reveal much about yourself, but you do notice things about others. This is the 6 pattern, too. Sometimes the insights are dead accurate, sometimes they're a projection of the 6's internal state.

Consider being 6 or 1, and feel free to bounce ideas off us.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Where are these magnificent descriptions so that I might peruse some?
    Right hurr:
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    Now you're blissfully unaware of what happened to me on another site, so I'll spare you the rant. But, unfortunately, as opportune as it would be to type this way, I am not a cp6. I do, however, maintain that 6 is my head-fix, and I've done a lot of research into how specifically this affects me, so I'm up for answering any questions anyone may have.

@Nights and Days
    I'm not much for MBTI typing, and I'm not too familiar with your posts, but if you'd like me to assess your E-type, by all means. Tell me which types you are most identified with, how you relate to them, and whatever reservations you may have about typing this way. I'll read it over for you and give you my opinion.

EDIT: Ah, I see you are formerly known as "Saudude". Very well.

My impression of you, actually, is that you are either a core 1, or at least that it is your gut-fix. You have spent a lot of time correcting people, and your words are often perceived as criticism--which is common with super-ego types in general, but very specific to 1s. Ones are common with INFJs; moreover, 1s often identify with 4 (due to the connection) and 5 (due to careful reasoning and being cerebral), and with a 9-wing may identify that way as well.

I do remember you writing this, in regards to being a 459:

You were very certain of your own "rightness".

I could see 6w5 for you too. After looking over your posts, I notice you are guarded--you don't reveal much about yourself, but you do notice things about others. This is the 6 pattern, too. Sometimes the insights are dead accurate, sometimes they're a projection of the 6's internal state.

Consider being 6 or 1, and feel free to bounce ideas off us.
    Lol. (Not 1) and consider my old tritype useless.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I could see 6 because off of what Sanj said. Although I do agree with the correcting people thing in 1, but you could be trolling half the time. 6s also tend to have 4ish tendencies which could explain you typing as 4 (and they have a shared 5 wing). Plus 6 connects to 3. Although you don't seem as counterphobic as a sexual 6 would be. You vibe more sp/sx>sx/sp but that's just vibe so take that however you want.

Fe/Ti for sure with Jung. And I think FJ>TP when it comes to Feeling vs Thinking and Judging vs Perceiving. I agree with @chana that you seem more Ne>Ni sometimes but INFJ suits you more than ISFJ. You remind me a lot of one of my close family friends that's an INFJ (he could be a 6 too). I still don't see you as any kind of E. That's my opinion anyway.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so