User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 162

  1. #11
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    If I'm a 6, I'm counter-phobic. I don't think I'm a 4 anymore.
    Time for some introspection: Do you stand your ground out of facing your fear, do you stand your ground to assert yourself and make sure you aren't manipulated/controlled/silenced, or neither?

    Whoever said that 3s don't appreciate intelligence more than 4w5 might be a bit deluded or just think that every 3 is an SJ.

    I've found out myself and through others that the hardest people to type are usually 3s and 9s because they can pretty much be any MBTI type and they can chameleon and take on personas of different types easily.

    3: Adapt to profit
    9: Adapt to maintain the peace

  2. #12
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I don't understand.
    *Pats on shoulder*

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Time for some introspection: Do you stand your ground out of facing your fear, do you stand your ground to assert yourself and make sure you aren't manipulated/controlled/silenced, or neither?
    The second one more so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Whoever said that 3s don't appreciate intelligence more than 4w5 might be a bit deluded or just think that every 3 is an SJ.
    Yeah, I didn't even know that was a thing.
    Last edited by ndovjtjcaqidthi; 01-12-2014 at 06:52 PM.

  3. #13
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Have you read Lenore Thomson's description of INFJ?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    The second one.



    Yeah, I didn't even know that was a thing.
    I think you're either a 3w4 - 5w? - 8w7 kind of like me, a 3w4 - 6w? - 8w7, or a 3w4 - 7w? - 8w7.

    Could mean you are a 5 with an 8 fix or a cp 6 with an 8 fix (one of the weirdest things ever), I think @Sanjuro is cp6 with an 8 fix, so maybe he could chime in.

    The types I don't see in you: 9, 2, and 1.

    An interesting thing I've been hearing lately is that Type 3's stereotypical MBTI type is actually shifting from xSxJ to INxx. (Strange, right?)

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    I think you need to change your avatar to Hitler now.

  6. #16
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,223

    Default


  7. #17
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Aww, don't feel so bad about it!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  8. #18
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Whoever said that 3s don't appreciate intelligence more than 4w5 might be a bit deluded or just think that every 3 is an SJ.
    SJs don't appreciate intelligence?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #19
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    SJs don't appreciate intelligence?
    Stereotypical SJs. Which would be a logical standpoint on SJs if he/she had the same stereotypical stance on Type 3.

  10. #20
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I think you're either a 3w4 - 5w? - 8w7 kind of like me, a 3w4 - 6w? - 8w7, or a 3w4 - 7w? - 8w7.

    Could mean you are a 5 with an 8 fix or a cp 6 with an 8 fix (one of the weirdest things ever), I think @Sanjuro is cp6 with an 8 fix, so maybe he could chime in.
    8 fix for sure.

    I'm just not sure about my head type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    The types I don't see in you: 9, 2, and 1.
    No question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    An interesting thing I've been hearing lately is that Type 3's stereotypical MBTI type is actually shifting from xSxJ to INxx. (Strange, right?)
    That's actually not strange at all to me. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Have you read Lenore Thomson's description of INFJ?
    I don't think I have, yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I think you need to change your avatar to Hitler now.
    No avi, no care.

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post

Similar Threads

  1. novel characters type. what do you think about them?
    By teothebest in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 05:23 PM
  2. So, what do you think my MBTI type is?
    By Arthur Schopenhauer in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:42 PM
  3. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM
  4. So...what do you think?
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO