User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 162

  1. #141
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    I thought INFJ was a good fit. Ni seems to fit really well. You have that certain special Cheshire Cat mischievous-mystery thing which I associate with Ni users, like you know a whole lot but don't care to explain it. And you just have the INFJ vibe.

  2. #142
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Remember how I said some INFPs think they were INFJs and that I witnessed one on this forum change type? Turns out that was you I was talking about.
    No shit. I knew that and was messing with you in that thread.. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I thought INFJ was a good fit. Ni seems to fit really well. You have that certain special Cheshire Cat mischievous-mystery thing which I associate with Ni users, like you know a whole lot but don't care to explain it. And you just have the INFJ vibe.
    Perhaps I should make another thread about this. INFJ or INFP.

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    No shit. I knew that and was messing with you in that thread.. Lol.
    .........An INFP? Messing with another MBTI type? After all the ESTPs who bullied you?

    Anyway, don't you know ENFPs have a burning hatred of deceit and betrayal?

    Actually I don't really mind tho. Just an excuse to reply to a comment.

  4. #144
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    .........An INFP? Messing with another MBTI type? After all the ESTPs who bullied you?

    Anyway, don't you know ENFPs have a burning hatred of deceit and betrayal?

    Actually I don't really mind tho. Just an excuse to reply to a comment.
    Do you know which interaction I'm referring to? It was quite funny.

    @Nihilogen

    Here you are:

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Just tonight I saw an "INFJ" retype herself as INFP. Seriously, I've seen INFJs online who thought they were ESFP. ESFP, the most extroverted MBTI? My sister thinks she's ENFJ, but she seems a lot more introverted than my ENFJ dad and she considers "introvert" an insult because she lives to be around other people, she's just too shy to open up and talk to them.

    If someone is INFJ, you'll know there's something different about them. They're not even CLOSE to the INFPs who mistype as them. But xNFPs are my favorite types tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Why would someone do that? Just go the internet and pretend to be INFJ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Not pretend. Misinterpret. We Fi-users are egomaniacs. And INFJs are the rarest type. So you start seeing INFPs who seriously think they're INFJ. INFPs are constantly bombarded by Fi-attacks from their perceptions of the world, and anyone who lives that way needs an alibi to explain why life feels so dramatic for them. Of course you're the rarest type!

    The key: If you have an internal fixation on being a type you like, you're probably an Fi-user. That's how I knew I was ESFP and not ESFJ, because I thought "I don't wanna be ESFJ! I wanna be ESFP!"

    As a sidenote, INFPs are more likely to be the archetype of the sad, lonely artist who basically sees life as an LSD trip of injustice. INFJs often think they are extroverts because of their focus on people; unlike the Si of ISFJs, the Ni of INFJs leaves their minds "empty" and they become dependent on the presence of other people. If you can mistype as ESFP, you're probably INFJ. If you think humanity is crap and you have no desire to exist in this physical world, probably INFP. If you're INFP, you think you stand out. If you're INFJ, you really will stand out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I dream of a harmonious world.

  5. #145
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    INFP huh? I guess I can kind of see a strong Fi, but I still thought you possessed a strong introverted perceiving function. Are you sure that this isn't a tertiary phase where Fi is inflating to the strength of the dominant and auxillary?

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Do you know which interaction I'm referring to? It was quite funny.

    @Nihilogen

    Here you are:
    I shouldn't be allowed to speak

  7. #147
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    INFP huh? I guess I can kind of see a strong Fi, but I still thought you possessed a strong introverted perceiving function. Are you sure that this isn't a tertiary phase where Fi is inflating to the strength of the dominant and auxillary?
    I'm thinking I'm an INFP with strong Ni and Ti.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    I shouldn't be allowed to speak
    Speak!

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I'm thinking I'm an INFP with strong Ni and Ti.



    Speak!
    Barf up information so I can screw with it.

    A lot of information

  9. #149
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Barf up information so I can screw with it.

    A lot of information
    But I don't like vomiting info about myself.

  10. #150
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I'm thinking I'm an INFP with strong Ni and Ti.
    And Fe! I'm on board with @greenfairy.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


Similar Threads

  1. novel characters type. what do you think about them?
    By teothebest in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 05:23 PM
  2. So, what do you think my MBTI type is?
    By Arthur Schopenhauer in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:42 PM
  3. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM
  4. So...what do you think?
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO