User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    First, you're most certainly an INFJ. I have interacted with a ton (read: way too many) INFJ's online before and can usually spot one. You're somewhat atypical, but INFJ nonetheless. You seem quite jaded, and that can come across as non-INFJ like.

I'm INTJ, so it's a little different, but if I take a function test, or anything else, very often Si will be my highest score, and Ni will usually be 2nd to 4th. Part of the reason is Ni is made out to be this mystical/spiritual nonsense that is false for what Ni actually is and that I can't relate to. So that does drop the score then. Even so, I relate to Si and Ni a lot. It's very much how my brain processes stuff. Ultimately though Ni fits better as I try super hard to make everything sequential and make sense, that is not the default to me.

A lot of people scoff at Si because of poor stereotypes, but if one gets past that, it's pretty common for Ni doms to relate to it. Much more so if they don't well relate to Se or Ne. For me at least, I really do not relate to Ne at all. Also, do not want. Se I do poorly, but I am quite fond of it in certain contexts .
    Jaded, yes.

Thanks for posting.

@Nights and Days

I would have my suspicions to have you as an ENTJ.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Nights and Days

I would have my suspicions to have you as an ENTJ.
    Why?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm switching from sp/sx to sx/sp after seeing you on Vent. So I think you're accurately typed. Although I still don't think you're more counterphobic than phobic or vice versa. Maybe being triple reactive can make you seem more counterphobic, but coming from an outsider's POV you seem fairly balanced on that spectrum to me.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

@Nights and Days

With extraversion not highly strong it seems like, I would add.

Having an 8 in your tritype seems quite assertive. I can't imagine an 8 infj. Male infj's seems to complain about or mistake themselves having an inner feminineness when it's really just sensitivity.

The 6 (primary) in you would make it you shifting on wanting to follow authority and going against authority. I see INFJ's more as creating their own path from their visions or ideals, rather than shifting side to side on things from authority figures.

You seem (just from what I've seen) to want more (and give) of straightforward answers than windy long ones.

Just my two cents. I also can't imagine Fe (also claiming you are dominant in it) working with an 8, at least in an INFJ.

Help me understand.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Nights and Days

With extraversion not highly strong it seems like, I would add.

Having an 8 in your tritype seems quite assertive. I can't imagine an 8 infj. Male infj's seems to complain about or mistake themselves having an inner feminineness when it's really just sensitivity.

The 6 (primary) in you would make it you shifting on wanting to follow authority and going against authority. I see INFJ's more as creating their own path from their visions or ideals, rather than shifting side to side on things from authority figures.

You seem (just from what I've seen) to want more (and give) of straightforward answers than windy long ones.

Just my two cents. I also can't imagine Fe (also claiming you are dominant in it) working with an 8, at least in an INFJ.

Help me understand.
    You didn't even explain why you think I'm an ENTJ, you only stated that you can't imagine a type like mine.

See where your problem lies?

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    You didn't even explain why you think I'm an ENTJ, you only stated that you can't imagine a type like mine.

See where your problem lies?
    I see it. Give me some time to research it out.

Actually, don't. I'm procrastinating this one. Next time I won't bum it if I think you are another type.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Actually, don't. I'm procrastinating this one. Next time I won't bum it if I think you are another type.
    I was just napping and I dreamed that you replied to my thread, only what you said was much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I was just napping and I dreamed that you replied to my thread, only what you said was much different.
    What did I say?