• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type of EFP is Chanaynay?

What is Chandler's type?

• Total voters

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
im bringing this back do this!
[MENTION=11928]Woaden[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION] [MENTION=22109]silvery sleeves[/MENTION] [MENTION=21639]SilentMusings[/MENTION] and others

I think anyone immersed in college culture would mistype themselves as ESFP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think anyone immersed in college culture would mistype themselves as ESFP.

But even before I went off to school I considered ESFP. :thinking: EFP is the easy part.

Starry

[MENTION=11928]Woaden[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION] [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=18559]Inis Mona[/MENTION] [MENTION=22109]silvery sleeves[/MENTION] [MENTION=21639]SilentMusings[/MENTION] and others

I know you've asked this before. And on more than one occasion. But idk. Something seems different to me tonight.

The fact this is still coming-up for you? The seriousness of your tone... I apologize, but I guess in the past I didn't understand your struggle but I get it now. This is serious... and I'm ready to respond accordingly this time around by calling on some proprietary strategies I've put together and reserve for only the most challenging of typological cases I'm asked to crack.

4cd65fc4efd2b0e769be7d9697c85e12.jpg

I know you're counting on me Chanaynay. All I ask is that you give me some time to dig deep and unlock this mystery. Be patient with my process. And know that I love you.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FWIW, ESFP would have been my second choice if I didn't know you well enough.

I'm leaning NeFi is because you're not as literal as SeFi is. From your posts to your skype messages, most of them can be summarized as "potential to a given object, be it a mate or motives".

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks like someone underestimated my tea leaf reading abilities. Oh what?

Yah.

Forums are tripping me out right now, lol.

Nicodemus

If you are still uncertain, I daresay it really makes no difference.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If you are still uncertain, I daresay it really makes no difference.

I expected this neutral response from you.

:smooch:

in reality i just like when people talk about me