User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is Chandler's type?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

19 70.37%
  • ESFP

8 29.63%
First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hmm, she's probably so/sx like I am. Although she seems to have a lot more sp than I do, it makes me think she could be so/sp which would make sense because my music sounds generally a lot more intense than hers, even if her lyrics are generally more meaningful and more intense. Her music sounds more sx-last, lacking in intensity or passion. It's more smooth, concise, well-executed. Her e-gram is 9w8. That could also be why she seems so so/sx but with more sp, her 8 wing.

I miss our conversations.

It's funny you should say that, because my ESTP bestie acts exactly the same way. Getting annoyed with questions she deems pointless and all. I had her take a test one time and she was very disinterested in it. I think ST types in general are most interested in the practicality of theories like these rather than just pure discussion since both letters are known for being more practical than the other side of their coin. I'm sure a lot of SFs could mistype as NFs because F is usually not as practical when making decisions as T, so I thought maybe this could be my case.

I find it interesting that a lot of people say things like SPs/NJs have more of an "edge" to them. I totally see what they mean, and it's even more amplified in Socionics where Se is more power-oriented. But I wonder how in MBTI Ni/Se adds more of an edge to someone's character. I get what you mean, though. Although I'm sure there are a lot of ESFPs out there that are more sensitive to other perspectives, probably healthier ones (and probably 7w6s over 7w8s).
    Well, I wasn't saying that they can't see alternative perspectives or be sensitive to others. It's more just that they don't tend to go deep in understanding why people are the way they are. Or care about such things.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Chanaynay

The fact that you can continue to talk about typology for hours on end in our conversations leads me to believe you to be an ENFP. Some ESFP's might be interested in typology for a while, but they quickly lose interest I have found. Also, some of them might even have long term interest in typology as well. However, again, they won't talk about it for hours on end like an ENFP would. They will usually just talk about it for a bit, then change the subject. You are ENFP Chanaynay.

Stansmith

@Chanaynay

I find it interesting that a lot of people say things like SPs/NJs have more of an "edge" to them. I totally see what they mean, and it's even more amplified in Socionics where Se is more power-oriented. But I wonder how in MBTI Ni/Se adds more of an edge to someone's character. I get what you mean, though. Although I'm sure there are a lot of ESFPs out there that are more sensitive to other perspectives, probably healthier ones (and probably 7w6s over 7w8s).
    Just as an added note, I feel like Sx/Sp NP's can often match that aura of 'intensity' that you mentioned. An INFP Sx/Sp wrote this song for example:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    @Chanaynay

The fact that you can continue to talk about typology for hours on end in our conversations leads me to believe you to be an ENFP. Some ESFP's might be interested in typology for a while, but they quickly lose interest I have found. Also, some of them might even have long term interest in typology as well. However, again, they won't talk about it for hours on end like an ENFP would. They will usually just talk about it for a bit, then change the subject. You are ENFP Chanaynay.
    I typically don't like to restrict certain areas of interest to certain types but it's true that my interests and how I pursue them probably make ENFP more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Just as an added note, I feel like Sx/Sp NP's can often match that aura of 'intensity' that you mentioned. An INFP Sx/Sp wrote this s
    ong for example:

Teehee @Elfboy

Oooh I forgot about NMH. I haven't heard this one but I like it. His voice has a certain roughness that adds intensity to it which I enjoy. I usually prefer more intense and lively instrumentals but I can get into this.

Although I wouldn't describe it as "intensity." It's like some sort of energy you get from them. I don't know how to describe it, but it's more defined and edgy instead of mellow and approachable. Hmm, that's not exactly it. I think you get what I'm talking about though.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

NPs and SJs seem to have more 'quirk' to them if there were any way to describe it. I think of shows like Parks and Recreation for whatever reason.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Just as an added note, I feel like Sx/Sp NP's can often match that aura of 'intensity' that you mentioned. An INFP Sx/Sp wrote this song for example:
    Except that he's an INFJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i think you're the enfp kind of enfp
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i think you're the enfp kind of enfp
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I too think N, just because as @skylights so beautifully said, the vibe fits.