• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is most likely to think they are every type?

sillyface

MBTI Type
??F?
Which type is the most "chameleon"-like? Which type most often can see themselves in everyone? Which type picks up on everyone else's personalities depending on who they're around? I read that this is ENFJ. Is that true?

Help?

Last edited:

Standuble

Possibly Fe. There is a difference between acting like someone else whilst socalising and seeing yourself as being one of several possible types (confirmation bias.) You can be a chameleon in regards to the first point without doing the second.

sillyface

MBTI Type
??F?
That makes sense. Is the first fe and latter unrelated to type?

MetalMoon

Me. But [MENTION=15318]Nights and Days[/MENTION] thinks I could be IxFP, so I'd say an FP type would most likely feel chameleony. And basically those with Ne would consider all the possibilities, so them too.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Such an interesting question. I won't go so far as to say I pick up friends personalities, because I don't think that's true. If anything being around all my INxP friends I just gives me the urge to plan things and talk about something OTHER than time travel. :huh::thinking:

But, I definitely pick up their mannerisms constantly, unintentionally. My roommate makes kind of a weird noise when she is surprised/amused, and after about 4 months I started doing it to. One of my friends calls the internet the "interwebs," and now I find myself doing that unintentionally as well.

Not sure if that answered your question at all.