User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 56

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    keys2cog test

    Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************************** (39.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.3)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************** (22.3)
    limited use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) **************************** (28.5)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************ (36.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************** (38.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.2)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************** (20.4)
    limited use


    It suggests ESTP, ISTP, ENTJ in this order.

    Well quite honestly the Ni questions are just goddamn weird in this test Not sure how I even got as high as 28 or average

    And the Fi stuff is just plain meh...

    Yet I gave the highest rating to the one question that afaik is measuring SeFi. (Cheat sheet says it's SeFi)

    By highest rating I mean highest of all I would give, 4 out of 5.

    The rest got 3 out of 5 or less because I usually have trouble applying statements in these tests to myself in this way "oh yes this is totally me", it's rare that I feel that way about a statement

  2. #32
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    I get the ENTJ vibe from you. Here are some good indicators.

    -if you think things out by talking to people and bouncing ideas
    -gather as much information on something before doing it
    -good at executing on stuff
    -goal oriented
    -no deep inner world then not ISTP (ENTJs have an outer world)

    Also try this test it seems to be the most accurate. http://similarminds.com/embj.html
    I get the non-ENTJ vibe based on the fact that he scored 26 out of a possible 70 on my personality test. His highest scores were ISTP and ESTP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I get the non-ENTJ vibe based on the fact that he scored 26 out of a possible 70 on my personality test. His highest scores were ISTP and ESTP.
    Actually it's a "she" and "her"

    Anyway I find it interesting that both in your test and in the keys2cog function based test I get the same results (for top two types anyway). A nice example for correlation if you like to have those

  4. #34
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Actually it's a "she" and "her"

    Anyway I find it interesting that both in your test and in the keys2cog function based test I get the same results (for top two types anyway). A nice example for correlation if you like to have those
    I agree, she and her. That's why people should pay me to take my test.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I agree, she and her. That's why people should pay me to take my test.
    lol

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    I just noticed that @badger055 had a link to a test. Didn't notice before. Well that didn't have strong scores on MBTI at all, just enneagram (which it was measuring at the same time, I just didn't realise that)

    The MBTI part of it is dichotomies only, not functions... Anyway

    Extroverted (E) 57.14% Introverted (I) 42.86%
    Sensing (S) 51.52% Intuitive (N) 48.48%
    Thinking (T) 54.84% Feeling (F) 45.16%
    Perceiving (P) 60.61% Judging (J) 39.39%

    Guess I might as well be INFJ too :p (Well at least INFP with all those 5x% scores for E/S/T, right?)

  7. #37
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    I just noticed that @badger055 had a link to a test. Didn't notice before. Well that didn't have strong scores on MBTI at all, just enneagram (which it was measuring at the same time, I just didn't realise that)

    The MBTI part of it is dichotomies only, not functions... Anyway

    Extroverted (E) 57.14% Introverted (I) 42.86%
    Sensing (S) 51.52% Intuitive (N) 48.48%
    Thinking (T) 54.84% Feeling (F) 45.16%
    Perceiving (P) 60.61% Judging (J) 39.39%

    Guess I might as well be INFJ too :p (Well at least INFP with all those 5x% scores for E/S/T, right?)
    It comes out as ESTP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    It comes out as ESTP.
    I know, I was just referring to the fact that the percentages for the preferences are pretty weak :p

  9. #39
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    I know, I was just referring to the fact that the percentages for the preferences are pretty weak :p
    That's normal.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    That's normal.
    Yes, I'm sure it's normal, my point is just that it makes less sense to associate the results with a specific type.

Similar Threads

  1. INTP noob looking to just chat MBTI theory and maybe other stuff
    By Verizzles in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 10:12 PM
  2. The Vicious Circle: Uncertainty and Apathy. What's my type?
    By Montblanc in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2012, 11:05 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 06:53 PM
  4. I'm bored...what's my type?
    By Amethyst in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:55 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO