• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Enneagram type? - I think I know my Freudian triad?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Counterphobic 6's deny their fear internally so that they can conquer their fears. 8's deny their fears externally so they don't look weak.

And 7's just run away from them? :p

The idea about "conquering your fears" never made a lot of sense to me.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] Also, do you think 7 > 8 right now? Why?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm more inclined to say 8w7, but 7w8 is a distinct possibility as well.

Goddamnit that's exactly how I feel about it myself :D

I wrote a lot in this thread about my relation to either type so if that didn't make it clear enough which type I am then it's a good question as to what will :p

Thanks for the tritype stuff though, I'm inclined to go with 4-7-8, it's in my profile already. No real doubts about this one. Add 2 and 5 as lines from 8 (and 7). And it's complete =P