• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my MBTI type? ENTP?

j12onuzim

I got ENTP in my last 2 tests and in my previous tests, I have gotten INTJ and ENTJ. However, I'm not really sure what I am.
Am I an extrovert? Am I a thinker? Am an intuitive? I'm really not sure
-I am seen as very logical and quite rational by most people
-I go on random tangents during a conversation
-I am quite sarcastic
-I like to analyse things, groups and people
-when I'm bored, I analyse myself as a third person
-I often want to know how things work
-I can be quite domineering
-I am into science and philosophy
-I am quiet with people that I don't know too well and can sometimes withdraw
-My friends say that I say the weirdest things sometimes
-I am quite a rebel and won't follow rules that I don't find necessary
-I often shut people out and just want to be by myself, even avoiding responsibility at times
-I have a knack for theories and my best subjects are maths and Japanese
-I am good at foreign languages
-I sometimes zone out and won't respond to people talking to me since I am in my head
-To me, love and emotions is an impediment so I don't like it when friends say "love makes the world go round" (I'm a girl)
-I talk a lot with people I know and seem quite extroverted at first glance
-I'm better being put on the spot than preparing for a response
-I love technology but overuse it
-I often stay up late doing something I like or am hooked on
-

However, what suggests that I might be another type:
-I remember certain things or conversations from 10 years ago but can't remember what I did last week or 2 hours ago
-I am both organised and disorganized; my desktop is organised but my desk and room are a mess
-I hate being indoors and would go outside at every opportunity
-I can be quite a practical person
-I enjoy creating art
-I procrastinate quite a lot
-When I was young, I was very sensitive and lacked confidence, especially about my appearance
-When I was 13, I was bullied and it developed into an eating disorder, which I'm still trying to get over after 4 years
-When very angry/stressed I explode and tend to destroy things and turn aggressive rather than talk about it
-I am sometimes not creative
-There are days when I suddenly turn into another person and I randomly act like an ESFP
-I react very quickly and sometimes without thinking
-I don't tend to sympathize with people easily but I seem to fall for people quite easily
-I have trouble sitting for long periods and always want to move
-I am into action movies though I don't mind other movies