• ESTJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ESFJ

0 0%

Thread: My Type?

Default My Type?

Now, I've posted before about my hatred toward alcohol & drugs & my family's chaos causing me to take action & prepare to stop them, should they try to kill each other. But, now I can't keep committed to it. I keep flip flopping between 2 things. I desire to have fun but then, I feel like I have no impact or importance. I want to have that importance but then the commitment makes me feel trapped. It's like I can't settle on one thing. I have always gotten vibes for what is going to happen & 99% of the time, I'm right. I've always enjoyed acting because it gives me the opportunity to be in any world I want to be in. I also like to write for the very same purpose. I also enjoy activities that involved a sense of danger. Like hunting animals that can potentially hunt you back. Or racing 4 wheelers or fighting for fun. I play video games that either put me in an interesting fantasy world or put me in a very action oriented situation. Like Super Mario or Legend of Zelda, I enjoy the fantasy world aspect. But games like Doom or Resident Evil, or Call of Duty Black Ops (1 or 2) I enjoy the action & thrill. I also enjoy playing video games with other people, in cooperative modes because versus modes just bring out my competitive streak.

So, what's my type? (Feel free to post enneagram types as well)

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Murrdogg View Post
    Now, I've posted before about my hatred toward alcohol & drugs & my family's chaos causing me to take action & prepare to stop them, should they try to kill each other. But, now I can't keep committed to it. I keep flip flopping between 2 things. I desire to have fun but then, I feel like I have no impact or importance. I want to have that importance but then the commitment makes me feel trapped. It's like I can't settle on one thing. I have always gotten vibes for what is going to happen & 99% of the time, I'm right. I've always enjoyed acting because it gives me the opportunity to be in any world I want to be in. I also like to write for the very same purpose. I also enjoy activities that involved a sense of danger. Like hunting animals that can potentially hunt you back. Or racing 4 wheelers or fighting for fun. I play video games that either put me in an interesting fantasy world or put me in a very action oriented situation. Like Super Mario or Legend of Zelda, I enjoy the fantasy world aspect. But games like Doom or Resident Evil, or Call of Duty Black Ops (1 or 2) I enjoy the action & thrill. I also enjoy playing video games with other people, in cooperative modes because versus modes just bring out my competitive streak.

So, what's my type? (Feel free to post enneagram types as well)
    ENTP or ENFP. These two types commonly mistype themselves as introverts.

Edit - that's not the only reason. Lack of commitment; your use of the word "opportunity," desire to have fun, etc. Probably type 7w6.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Murrdogg View Post
    Now, I've posted before about my hatred toward alcohol & drugs & my family's chaos causing me to take action & prepare to stop them, should they try to kill each other. But, now I can't keep committed to it. I keep flip flopping between 2 things. I desire to have fun but then, I feel like I have no impact or importance.
    The latter represents the passive side of the Moving triad - the unhealthy Type 1, your point of deterioration, and your superego. It's trying to tell you that you're wasting your life.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Also interesting seeing INFP also having a vote.

I never understood how there can be so many views but so little votes. Guess people just don't care.