• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Settling This Once and For All

What's my type?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INFP

• ESFJ

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Alea_iacta_est

I've been on this forum a good deal now, and I still doubt my type somewhat, so I figure let's hear what the majority of people think, and I will retype to whatever the majority thinks.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem extroverted to me. That's all I can say. :shrug: ENFJ sounds reasonable.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

I sense it in you. That Ni-dom hunger. It seems when you extrovert it is based on your belief in your ideas and a desire to refine them. I see myself in you. Don't be confused by the INFJ descriptions ... they tend to be nicer than who we really are. I tested as INTP and ENTP exclusively as well. It took me a long time to recognize Ni-Ti.

Alea_iacta_est

You seem extroverted to me. That's all I can say. :shrug: ENFJ sounds reasonable.

I'd probably be the most unhealthy ENFJ ever. Though it wouldn't surprise me.

Would it also help you guys if I were to tell you that my Fe is almost entirely unconscious and that I can't control it?

Alea_iacta_est

[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION]

I sense it in you. That Ni-dom hunger. It seems when you extrovert it is based on your belief in your ideas and a desire to refine them. I see myself in you. Don't be confused by the INFJ descriptions ... they tend to be nicer than who we really are. I tested as INTP and ENTP exclusively as well. It took me a long time to recognize Ni-Ti.

Yeah I'm definitely far from being a nice person, I'm just lucky I can be persuasive enough to have friends. I identify heavily with the INFJ being able to figure people out easily and seeing their intentions. Though wouldn't desiring to refine ideas be more of a Te auxiliary thing? Or are you saying that this a sort of Ni-Ti loop where I'm refining my ideas subjectively?

Alea_iacta_est

Uh huh.

Things making sense now?

Makes more sense than before, but I honestly don't see myself being an Fe-dom, I've always been cold to people usually (unless I know them very well), especially to those I don't know. Plus, I still doubt my being extroverted, I have to be dragged out of my house to go anywhere with anybody, and it's usually unwillingly.

Plus I use Ti way too much for it to be the inf. function.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Yeah I'm definitely far from being a nice person, I'm just lucky I can be persuasive enough to have friends. I identify heavily with the INFJ being able to figure people out easily and seeing their intentions. Though wouldn't desiring to refine ideas be more of a Te auxiliary thing? Or are you saying that this a sort of Ni-Ti loop where I'm refining my ideas subjectively?

Yes, you're using Ti right now to engage me. It is subjective logical constructs, focused on how definitions of concepts and theories make sense to you.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Makes more sense than before, but I honestly don't see myself being an Fe-dom, I've always been cold to people usually (unless I know them very well), especially to those I don't know. Plus, I still doubt my being extroverted, I have to be dragged out of my house to go anywhere with anybody, and it's usually unwillingly.

Plus I use Ti way too much for it to be the inf. function.

Ok INFJ it is then.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd probably be the most unhealthy ENFJ ever. Though it wouldn't surprise me.

Would it also help you guys if I were to tell you that my Fe is almost entirely unconscious and that I can't control it?

Yeah it would. :alttongue: FWIW the "said no one ever" sense of humor makes me think of EFJs too. You know yourself better than I do though and I don't know you that well. This is just my say in the matter.