• ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ESTP

0 0%
First 7891011 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    It's strange, my MBTI Journey went from ENTP (before I got on this forum or any forum) -> INTP -> INTJ -> INTP -> INFJ -> INTP -> INTJ -> INTP -> INFJ -> ENTP.
    I am also preparing for my argument when Nights and Days and Hypatia find out I left INFJ, so this should be fun.
    If you want to choose ENTP, at least take your Big 5 results out of your sig line so someone might actually buy what you're selling.

A score of 90 on conscientiousness would be consistent with the following:

I am always prepared.
    I pay attention to details.
    I get chores done right away.
    I like order.
    I follow a schedule.
    I am exacting in my work.
    I don't leave my belongings around.
    I don't make a mess of things.
    I don't usually forget to put things back in their proper place.
    I don't shirk my duties.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    If you want to choose ENTP, at least take your Big 5 results out of your sig line so someone might actually buy what you're selling.

A score of 90 on conscientiousness would be consistent with the following:

I am always prepared.
    I pay attention to details.
    I get chores done right away.
    I like order.
    I follow a schedule.
    I am exacting in my work.
    I don't leave my belongings around.
    I don't make a mess of things.
    I don't usually forget to put things back in their proper place.
    I don't shirk my duties.
    Yeah I have no idea why my conscientious is that high, I think its a fault with the test. I scored really low on the subcategories orderliness and dutifulness but scored extremely high on self-efficacy, achievement-striving (but not really detail oriented), and cautious, oh and self-discipline.
    Last edited by Alea_iacta_est; 12-31-2013 at 12:36 PM. Reason: forgot one

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Alea_iacta_est

Do you relate to this man?

Socionics
    ILI

@Nights and Days, Considering the fact that I'm ethnically Jewish and Polish, fuck no.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Nights and Days, Considering the fact that I'm ethnically Jewish and Polish, fuck no.
    You don't know anything about his personality?

garbage

so I figure let's hear what the majority of people think, and I will retype to whatever the majority thinks.
    Haha, I've employed this tactic, too. It still plays a large part into how I'd peg myself, because.. well, I wouldn't bother otherwise.

I read the responses in this thread with interest, since consensus here has also pegged me as ENTP, INFJ, ENFP, and ENFJ at different points in time. Current consensus is ENFJ. Makes sense from a behavioral standpoint. But from a function-based standpoint, Ti-inferior would make no damn sense at all; I relate much less to any Si description on the planet.

Find out what you suck hardcore at. That might help.

My vote so far is ENTP for you. But then, based on my own experiences with others' perception, I hesitate to make a vote with certainty.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    You don't know anything about his personality?
    I don't know Goebbels that well. I'll have to look into it.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Haha, I've employed this tactic, too. It still plays a large part into how I'd peg myself, because.. well, I wouldn't bother otherwise.

I read the responses in this thread with interest, since consensus here has also pegged me as ENTP, INFJ, ENFP, and ENFJ at different points in time. Current consensus is ENFJ. Makes sense from a behavioral standpoint. But from a function-based standpoint, Ti-inferior would make no damn sense at all; I relate much less to any Si description on the planet.

Find out what you suck hardcore at. That might help.

My vote so far is ENTP for you. But then, based on my own experiences with others' perception, I hesitate to make a vote with certainty.
    Yeah I don't really understand Si that well either, when I think of it, I think of some shell-shocked Vietnam veteran having a PTSD flashback.

I think what is killing me is the fact that I can be extremely outgoing, but that isn't my normal personality, which is more secluded and much more hermit-like, and the fact that Ni is lurking in the background doing its weird thing where it is acting stronger than Ne. I'm beginning to think I'm a deeply shadow-functioned ENTP (to INTJ)

garbage

Yeah I don't really understand Si that well either, when I think of it, I think of some shell-shocked Vietnam veteran having a PTSD flashback.
    Yeah. That or some sort of housewife, down on her knees cleaning tile floor with a toothbrush. Or a dude quietly organizing his shelves? I dunno. Whatever, we could toss in OCD, another acronymed personality disorder, into the Si pot.
    I think what is killing me is the fact that I can be extremely outgoing, but that isn't my normal personality, which is more secluded and much more hermit-like, and the fact that Ni is lurking in the background doing its weird thing where it is acting stronger than Ne. I'm beginning to think I'm a deeply shadow-functioned ENTP (to INTJ)
    Many people identify pretty well with both their dominant function and the function with the opposite attitude (say, Ne and Ni). I think that'd hold true for those who don't see themselves as particularly introverted or extroverted. I mean, that'd make sense, right?

Also from a theoretical standpoint, it's not impossible to identify with some traits of the tertiary pretty strongly, too (so, an ENTP's Fe or INFJ's Ti). I'd like to think of it as an ability to kick life in the testicles with a pretty balanced personality.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'm beginning to think I'm a deeply shadow-functioned ENTP (to INTJ)
    Si is your shadow function (assuming you're ENTP). Your shadow would be ISFJ, not INTJ.

Edit: We might not be on the same page shadow-wise. Lol.