• ESTP

0 0%
First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Ti being 3rd place is really strange, but then again, the cognitive function test hasn't been proven to be that reliable.
    yep, but it's better than the average wannabe test. Also, if my answers and the test would be 100% correct, the result should be in the right order. My result was quite satisfying though.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I am also preparing for my argument when Nights and Days and Hypatia find out I left INFJ, so this should be fun. Maybe I won't have to defend my claim (and Mal's) though.
    I'm more curious as to why you suddenly think you're an extrovert after having denied it. What changed?

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I'm more curious as to why you suddenly think you're an extrovert after having denied it. What changed?
    Me going against your orders and going out with friends and feeling much more energized than I was alone. ENTPs tend to have an ambiverted quality, and that is definitely me.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I thought ANSIR wasn't available to take anymore. Where did you find it?
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    I thought ANSIR wasn't available to take anymore. Where did you find it?
    Mal has digital copies of the three tests and answer keys, and he also has an entire book about it as well I think. I know he has all of the descriptions and whatnot.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Me going against your orders and going out with friends and feeling much more energized than I was alone. ENTPs tend to have an ambiverted quality, and that is definitely me.
    Haha.

Anyways, I still have my doubts about ENTP.. But go with that if you want.

Socionics
    ILI

Haha.

Anyways, I still have my doubts about ENTP.. But go with it if you want.
    Well, through my social discourse and conversations with Mal, I have reasoned that my Ne is attuned to social situations, interpreting various conversational stances and angles of view, and mimics Fe in the sense that when I act in social situations, I tend to express Ne more than Ti. Furthermore, I'm actually using Ne and Ti in tandem to mimic Fe (while simultaneously developing it in the tertiary slot), with Ne gathering the different angles and expressions of conversation and Ti making decisions that will achieve sociable standards (i.e. refining ideas). Essentially, I'm using Ti to make decisions concerning how I want to express myself and my ideas (Ne regulated by Ti, which is more self-oriented) socially (i.e. making my ideas presentable), rather than using Fe to make decisions based on the opinions of others and what would be socially right.
    Last edited by Alea_iacta_est; 12-31-2013 at 03:16 AM. Reason: elaboration and fix

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Haha.

Anyways, I still have my doubts about ENTP.. But go with that if you want.
    And why is that?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Well, through my social discourse and conversations with Mal, I have reasoned that my Ne is attuned to social situations, interpreting various conversational stances and angles of view, and mimics Fe in the sense that when I act in social situations, I tend to express Ne more than Ti. Furthermore, I'm actually using Ne and Ti in tandem to mimic Fe (while simultaneously developing it in the tertiary slot), with Ne gathering the different angles and expressions of conversation and Ti making decisions that will achieve sociable standards (i.e. refining ideas). Essentially, I'm using Ti to make decisions concerning how I want to express myself and my ideas (Ne) socially (i.e. making my ideas presentable), rather than using Fe to make decisions based on the opinions of others and what would be socially right.
    Ok.. I guess that makes sense.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    The functions test I made was pretty confusing for me. I had to stop at nearly each question to think about it, but the results were pretty clear. I think I got Ne>Fi>Ti>Ni>Te, Ne and Fi were by far my main functions, but see, Ti scored on 3rd place, so I'm not that far away from being an ENTP.
    Enneagram is totally biased. I can't really relate to many 7 and 4 descriptions on the internet. There are just a few sites that break it down to the core points. I don't really care about my subtypes anymore, I don't really relate to any of those descriptions.
    Internet descriptions suck. I helped Alea through this by quoting from books I have. He also helped me break down my personal stereotype of the ENTP being a type 7.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”