User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's my type?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENTP

    2 28.57%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • INTJ

    1 14.29%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    1 14.29%
  • INFP

    0 0%
  • ENFP

    1 14.29%
  • ENFJ

    2 28.57%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    0 0%
First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 116

  1. #11
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    You seem extroverted to me. That's all I can say. ENFJ sounds reasonable.
    I'd probably be the most unhealthy ENFJ ever. Though it wouldn't surprise me.

    Would it also help you guys if I were to tell you that my Fe is almost entirely unconscious and that I can't control it?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypatia View Post
    @Alea_iacta_est

    I sense it in you. That Ni-dom hunger. It seems when you extrovert it is based on your belief in your ideas and a desire to refine them. I see myself in you. Don't be confused by the INFJ descriptions ... they tend to be nicer than who we really are. I tested as INTP and ENTP exclusively as well. It took me a long time to recognize Ni-Ti.
    Yeah I'm definitely far from being a nice person, I'm just lucky I can be persuasive enough to have friends. I identify heavily with the INFJ being able to figure people out easily and seeing their intentions. Though wouldn't desiring to refine ideas be more of a Te auxiliary thing? Or are you saying that this a sort of Ni-Ti loop where I'm refining my ideas subjectively?

  3. #13
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I'd probably be the most unhealthy ENFJ ever. Though it wouldn't surprise me.
    Uh huh.

    Things making sense now?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Uh huh.

    Things making sense now?
    Makes more sense than before, but I honestly don't see myself being an Fe-dom, I've always been cold to people usually (unless I know them very well), especially to those I don't know. Plus, I still doubt my being extroverted, I have to be dragged out of my house to go anywhere with anybody, and it's usually unwillingly.

    Plus I use Ti way too much for it to be the inf. function.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Hypatia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Yeah I'm definitely far from being a nice person, I'm just lucky I can be persuasive enough to have friends. I identify heavily with the INFJ being able to figure people out easily and seeing their intentions. Though wouldn't desiring to refine ideas be more of a Te auxiliary thing? Or are you saying that this a sort of Ni-Ti loop where I'm refining my ideas subjectively?
    Yes, you're using Ti right now to engage me. It is subjective logical constructs, focused on how definitions of concepts and theories make sense to you.

  6. #16
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Makes more sense than before, but I honestly don't see myself being an Fe-dom, I've always been cold to people usually (unless I know them very well), especially to those I don't know. Plus, I still doubt my being extroverted, I have to be dragged out of my house to go anywhere with anybody, and it's usually unwillingly.

    Plus I use Ti way too much for it to be the inf. function.
    Ok INFJ it is then.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Ok INFJ it is then.
    So I'm an extremely unhealthy INFJ then, right? How do I fix it?

  8. #18
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I'd probably be the most unhealthy ENFJ ever. Though it wouldn't surprise me.

    Would it also help you guys if I were to tell you that my Fe is almost entirely unconscious and that I can't control it?
    Yeah it would. FWIW the "said no one ever" sense of humor makes me think of EFJs too. You know yourself better than I do though and I don't know you that well. This is just my say in the matter.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #19
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    So I'm an extremely unhealthy INFJ then, right? How do I fix it?
    Lock yourself away ASAP.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Lock yourself away ASAP.
    Already did, the last social contact I had was 2 days ago, and before that was about two weeks. So what now?

Similar Threads

  1. I need this settled once and for all.
    By Adfectus in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 11:36 AM
  2. I must decide this once and for all.
    By RobinSkye in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 09:35 AM
  3. I'd like to get this figured out once and for all...
    By sketchymcsketcherson in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:50 PM
  4. Type me (once and for all)
    By King sns in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:36 PM
  5. Need some insight to determine type once and for all.
    By Dwigie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 06:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO