12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Hi! Trying to figure out if 9w1 7w6 2w3 so/sx or 7w6 9w1 2w3. so/sx

Hi, I originally made a thread in personality cafe as Pinkieshyrose.(I forgot to use that forum name here.) But I wanted to try here as-well and see if anyone can help me figure out which one is truly dominant. I believe it best by asking questions since both types are similar. Thank you for whoever helps...

Enneagram
    N/A

uumm hey there.

How do you deal with things you don't like? How do you deal with the annoying details of life (whatever they may be for you)?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    uumm hey there.

How do you deal with things you don't like? How do you deal with the annoying details of life (whatever they may be for you)?
    Thank you for responding. It depends.

1. Homework = Avoid it or try to make or find some weird technique(Never works and still a work in process.) in order too make it fun.
    I can be forced in order too do it as-well.

2.Things annoying with friends...=Just go with the flow a bit(Though I don't like that catchphrase.) and be re-silent. It only bothers me a little like a prick. So ill just continue.

3. My brain being annoying. Try to wrestle emotionally with it a bit. Normally some of my emotions that wont let up or seem weird I try to combat by trying to stimulate happier emotions or trying to say this probably isn't true or this will work...

4.I also just might put up with something... or just react a bit in order to let the emotion out normally by uttering what I feel.

Oh also daydreaming.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Drew View Post
    Thank you for responding. It depends.

1. Homework = Avoid it or try to make or find some weird technique(Never works and still a work in process.) in order too make it fun.
    I can be forced in order too do it as-well.

2.Things annoying with friends...=Just go with the flow a bit(Though I don't like that catchphrase.) and be re-silent. It only bothers me a little like a prick. So ill just continue.

3. My brain being annoying. Try to wrestle emotionally with it a bit. Normally some of my emotions that wont let up or seem weird I try to combat by trying to stimulate happier emotions or trying to say this probably isn't true or this will work...

4.I also just might put up with something... or just react a bit in order to let the emotion out normally by uttering what I feel.

Oh also daydreaming.
    Ok. So what do you fear the most, not being stimulated and the fear of not doing what you'd like? Or do you simply want a calm, peaceful existence and not have to worry about negative things that can come up?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Ok. So what do you fear the most, not being stimulated and the fear of not doing what you'd like? Or do you simply want a calm, peaceful existence and not have to worry about negative things that can come up?
    I would guess it would be the fear of not doing what I like though the fear not being stimulated is not really a fear of mine though I used to fear myself lacking energy.
    I really do not care about having a calm peaceful existence though I really peace and calm. But I really have accepted negative things happening it not a fear... or not being peaceful or calm.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ayyyy

edit: god i'm so lazy with my posts these days. i relate to your 1st and 2nd answer and you sound 7w6>9w1 based on not caring as much about having a peaceful existence
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    N/A

....so it's sounding as if you'r seven is stronger than your nine? You don't care about keeping a steady, calm atmosphere, you say?

Do you consider yourself a calm person? It sounds as if you can ride waves pretty easily, but what happens when you're about to do something really cool and interesting to you, but all of a sudden something happens and you can't do it?

Edit:: I am glad that @Chanaynay is here to help you, the King of Sevens xDDDD

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I am?!

7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    ayyyy

edit: god i'm so lazy with my posts these days. i relate to your 1st and 2nd answer and you sound 7w6>9w1 based on not caring as much about having a peaceful existence
    Ok. Oh cool your tritype is really similar too mine... You should be fun too talk too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

....so it's sounding as if you'r seven is stronger than your nine? You don't care about keeping a steady, calm atmosphere, you say?

Do you consider yourself a calm person? It sounds as if you can ride waves pretty easily, but what happens when you're about to do something really cool and interesting to you, but all of a sudden something happens and you can't do it?

Yes.

Um, only sometimes some people would describe me as reactive but in all truth there is a calmness there is a internal calmness there that kind of makes my sometimes hyper nervous energy look very awkward at times. But yeah I am o.k with everything being not very calm but I try to make conversations lighthearted more then I sometimes realize. But not always.

Um if that happens I would probably be like I cant do this whaaa. (I am a whiner at some points.) then I might get over it or not it really depends on what it is e.c.t. I might be very calm at those points in time.

Ooh a king. Its a king...