• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is My Type?

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have taken various online test several times and am well aware of how inaccurate they may be but I have scored as an INTJ twice, INTP once, ESTJ once, ISTJ twice with ENTJ as my preferred type and attraction type once but the second time I had ESTJ as my preference type and ESFJ as my attraction type. The times I have scored as an INTJ was borderline between INTJ and INFJ. The funny thing is that people say my writings that all are over the internet (I like to copy and paste them in every forum I could find) reflect more of an INTP but that was more like several months or years ago. Recently, I have been told I am of an INFP and I think this resonates with me well as someone have said they pick up introverted feeling (Fi) as my dominant function. Could this be true? If I were to look at myself and be as honest and unbiased as I could possibly, I believe there can only be four types I could fall under which are INTJ, INFJ, INTP, and INFP. I know for sure I am not an extrovert and will never be one because as the number of people I interact increase, their presence starts jamming my frequencies and my intellectual capacity goes rock bottom. I also don't see myself as a sensor type because well ironically, I have a lot of family members that are sensor types and there is no way that is me.

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Take this test and post the results. It's regarded as one of the most accurate ones on the internet.

http://www.25quiz.com/

And this might help you narrow down your choices.

http://personalityjunkie.com/10/extraverted-intuition-ne-vs-introverted-intuition-ni/

By the way, adding a poll always helps. More ways and opportunities to receive your answer.

Okay, so my scores are as follows:

76.195.164.241: Test complete! (restart)
40% ENTJ
27% ENFJ
11% ENTP
8% INTJ
4% ESTJ

WTF?

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Okay, so my scores are as follows:

76.195.164.241: Test complete! (restart)
40% ENTJ
27% ENFJ
11% ENTP
8% INTJ
4% ESTJ

WTF?

Well, at least we know you're neither an INTP nor INFP, apparently. According to the result, Ni and Te are clearly your primary functions. You might be an INTJ with strong Fi, what with your statement about possibly being an Fi-dominant. Ne can be discarded for the meanwhile.

Well, then. How about this test (Although, I get the impression that you've already taken it before)?
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, at least we know you're neither an INTP nor INFP, apparently. According to the result, Ni and Te are clearly your primary functions. You might be an INTJ with strong Fi, what with your statement about possibly being an Fi-dominant. Ne can be discarded for the meanwhile.

Well, then. How about this test (Although, I get the impression that you've already taken it before)?
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Nope, never taken that particular test. Here are the results:

Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ****************************** (30.2)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29.3)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************** (32.4)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.4)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************** (32.3)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.3)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************* (33.3)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or INTP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Improviser; secondly Theorist; then Catalyst; and lastly, Stabilizer.
To read more about the four temperaments click here.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne
Fi
Ni
Ti
Se
Si
Te
Fe

I like to see them in order of strength.

INFP seems right.

serenesam

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have also been told I am a highly sensitive person (HSP) which appears to be more in congruence with INFP.

But also, I was diagnosed with bipolar two disorder back in high school and so I don't know if that may affect my MBTI.