• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anyone mind helping me figure out my Enneagram type?

Alea_iacta_est

[MENTION=20441]floralcoralpot[/MENTION] Hello, I've been using these 2 questions to figure out people's enneagram type and sometimes even tritype. If you would please answer the questions, I'll be able to help you.

Which of these do you consider your biggest fear?
Being cut off (from everything)
Being held back from doing something, no freedom
Being betrayed by those you trust
Being emotionally vulnerable (or physically)
Being insignificant and ordinary
Being incapable, mentally or physically
Being unimportant, being worthless
Being unloved
Being imperfect, flawed or corrupt

Which of these do you want the most?
To be valuable and important
To feel appreciated and loved
To be unique and individual
To be ethical and have integrity
To be supported and guided
To be in a peaceful frame of mind and life
To be protected
To be competent and capable
To be content and happy with what you have

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=20441]floralcoralpot[/MENTION] Hello, I've been using these 2 questions to figure out people's enneagram type and sometimes even tritype. If you would please answer the questions, I'll be able to help you.

Which of these do you consider your biggest fear?
Being cut off (from everything)
Being held back from doing something, no freedom
Being betrayed by those you trust
Being emotionally vulnerable (or physically)
Being insignificant and ordinary
Being incapable, mentally or physically
Being unimportant, being worthless
Being unloved
Being imperfect, flawed or corrupt

Which of these do you want the most?
To be valuable and important
To feel appreciated and loved
To be unique and individual
To be ethical and have integrity
To be supported and guided
To be in a peaceful frame of mind and life
To be protected
To be competent and capable
To be content and happy with what you have

Dunno why this way of going about it hasn't been done yet in these threads. Lol.

Alea_iacta_est

Hey there, Alea! I like the questions you're giving people (been roaming around other threads, heh). This was really hard for me to choose just one answer to each question, but I think I managed well. The ones in bold are my answers. For the last one, it would feel really good to be known as a notable person, but I know it's not everlasting so I just chose to be living in peace.

Thanks.

You chose the type 5 fear of incompetency and the type 9 desire for peace and tranquility.

From your first post along with this, I can conclude that your core is most likely a 5w4, but if you could select 2 more fears and 2 more desires I'll probably be able to figure out your tritype.

Alea_iacta_est

You chose the 9 fear of being cut off, the 3 fear of being worthless, the 8 desire of being protected, and the 5 desire to be competent.

You don't seem much Type 8, so I'm thinking it's a minor wing on your 9 fix.

I say 5w4 - 9w8 - and then I might have to go with either a 3w4 or a 4w3 for your last fix.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Thanks.

You chose the type 5 fear of incompetency and the type 9 desire for peace and tranquility.

From your first post along with this, I can conclude that your core is most likely a 5w4, but if you could select 2 more fears and 2 more desires I'll probably be able to figure out your tritype.

epic