• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One-Question Sensor/Intuitive Test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1.food
2.book

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Book. Definitely.

I need to read a book while I eat. I don't need to eat while I read a book.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
None :D You get fat from food and I don't have enough of patience and a lack of attention to read a book...Is music on menu?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
book(s)

does anyone else forget to eat a lot?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Food. When I was younger it would have been book.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
what happened? age soured you to the world of intellectuals?

I stopped being able to retain large chunks of information and can no longer focus long enough to read a page.and if I manage to read I immediately forget what I've read have the same problem with moviea and I used to be an avid movie watcher

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
None :D You get fat from food and I don't have enough of patience and a lack of attention to read a book...Is music on menu?

Over-thinking. It doesn't say "read a book," and it doesn't say "eat some food."

Alea_iacta_est

ef4ecda158ef1e79079546811ace2017bd04708149857b1cc6ff5d3712c11d5f.jpg

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
book(s)

does anyone else forget to eat a lot?

I do, but my choice is still food. :shrug: I really don't like to read. I find most books really boring. I just look at the giant chunks of words and I'm like "nope, bye."

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I stopped being able to retain large chunks of information and can no longer focus long enough to read a page.and if I manage to read I immediately forget what I've read have the same problem with moviea and I used to be an avid movie watcher

haha, i can't retain large chunks of information either. ap bio is the reason why i didn't go to a better university and ochem was the reason i didn't become a doctor. i just couldn't keep all the reactions straight. doesn't prevent me from living in books, though. what are you reading?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was wondering where books about food fit in on the spectrum... or edible books :shock:

(are there edible books, or have we reserved edibility for underwear only? :thinking:)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It doesn't say "read a book." It just says "book."

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I do, but my choice is still food. :shrug: I really don't like to read. I find most books really boring. I just look at the giant chunks of words and I'm like "nope, bye."

haha! imma teach you how to skim :)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was wondering where books about food fit in on the spectrum... or edible books :shock:

(are there edible books, or have we reserved edibility for underwear only? :thinking:)

I think there were edible books in an episode of Jimmy Neutron. :happy2: