• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One-Question Sensor/Intuitive Test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Attention all posters:

It doesn't say anything about reading, eating, or eating while reading, or reading while eating, or what kind of books and foods you prefer.

It just says -

1. food
2. book

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
haha, i can't retain large chunks of information either. ap bio is the reason why i didn't go to a better university and ochem was the reason i didn't become a doctor. i just couldn't keep all the reactions straight. doesn't prevent me from living in books, though. what are you reading?

Nothing, it's frustrating because I promise on my future grave that my memory was better.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
What's the point in reading then if you're not really reading? :thinking:
are you kidding? the experience is all about what thoughts, revelations, and insights the material provokes...not about reading every word.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Attention all posters:

It doesn't say anything about reading, eating, or eating while reading, or reading while eating, or what kind of books and foods you prefer.

It just says -

1. food
2. book

haha! sorry mal, i didn't mean to add to the confusion. it's just my extroverted self can't resist when there's interesting comments being made. my apologies.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
PEOPLE. you heard, mal. FOOD OR BOOK. the rest is irrelevant side conversation.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
are you kidding? the experience is all about what thoughts, revelations, and insights the material provokes...not about reading every word.

But if you skim then you might miss words that provoke certain thoughts/revelations/insights.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
But if you skim then you might miss words that provoke certain thoughts/revelations/insights.

you will for sure! that's why when you read it the second time, you'll have a completely different experience. and that's why i re-read books i like all the time.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Good God...

Hey man, my "gut instinct" (which is what you are looking for) translated that as "eat food" or "read a book." :mellow: If you want to prevent thoughts like that then I'd prompt the reader beforehand instead of just listing two words as vaguely as possible.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
you will for sure! that's why when you read it the second time, you'll have a completely different experience. and that's why i re-read books i like all the time.

But then you already know what happens the second time around and those additional thoughts you have may not be as mindblowing! :cry:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If we make you eat your words, does that blow the test?

(ha ha, see what I did there?)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
But then you already know what happens the second time around and those additional thoughts you have may not be as mindblowing! :cry:

hmm, i find that knowing the ending doesn't kill it for me. but you know who is probably dying? mal. his head is probably exploding from all of our distracting posts. hahaha!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hmm, i find that knowing the ending doesn't kill it for me. but you know who is probably dying? mal. his head is probably exploding from all of our distracting posts. hahaha!

:D We're just too chatty of people haha! /stops derailing

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey man, my "gut instinct" (which is what you are looking for) translated that as "eat food" or "read a book." :mellow: If you want to prevent thoughts like that then I'd prompt the reader beforehand instead of just listing two words as vaguely as possible.

How about this then:

1. food for the stomach.
2. food for the mind.

Standuble

Whether I prefer food or a book depends ultimately on a) the food available and b) the books available. Whichever is the best remedy for boredom is the path selected.

Does this mean I switch between S and N?