• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One-Question Extrovert/Introvert Test

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you know that the number of response options make a difference? Therefore, it's impossible to create a one-size-fits-all test.
Which yours clearly isn't if it is inaccurate most of the time due to easily correctable human error.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronicles_of_thomas_covenant

"Forestals are beings who serve the forests of the Land, the remnants of the One Forest, the great sentient wood which once covered the Land. They are human in appearance, but according to the Elohim they were created by the One Forest itself using knowledge from another Elohim imprisoned within the Colossus. The Forestals actively protected the remaining forest from destruction by encroaching mortals."

Yep, that's me.

Forestals are bad-ass creatures of powerful magics.

Cool. That explains why people run from me sometimes.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
So if I walk on four legs and howl every now and then, it's ok, right?

Yes, you can pee on the trees [you know...water makes things grow, so long as it's natural]. You can swing through the trees, smell the flowers and gather tadpoles. You can howl at the moon, and eat roots, but if you mention parking lots, progress, etc., naughty and inexplicable things will begin to happen.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, you can pee on the trees [you know...water makes things grow, so long as it's natural]. You can swing through the trees, smell the flowers and gather tadpoles. You can howl at the moon, and eat roots, but if you mention parking lots, progress, etc., naughty and inexplicable things will begin to happen.

:happy2:

Then,
whilest I am frolicking through your forest sniffing the flowers, eating your roots and taking my time to gather up many tadpoles before I relieve myself on your trunks,
I shall do my utmost best to refrain from progressing into your parking lot!

:unsure:

...I wish I could say I felt ashamed of myself now, but there was but one possible course of action for me to take after reading your post. I fully realize I will no longer be allowed entry in your forest, but let me just say. It was good while it lasted. :ninja:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
:happy2:

Then,
whilest I am frolicking through your forest sniffing the flowers, eating your roots and taking my time to gather up many tadpoles before I relieve myself on your trunks,
I shall do my utmost best to refrain from progressing into your parking lot!

:unsure:

...I wish I could say I felt ashamed of myself now, but there was but one possible course of action for me to take after reading your post. I fully realize I will no longer be allowed entry in your forest, but let me just say. It was good while it lasted. :ninja:

I think I will let you live. ;)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I will let you live. ;)

The things I can get away with, with this new avatar of mine.

Seriously though, I think that may have been the single most terrible post I've written down on this forum, yet I could not stop myself. :doh: :D

Well, it's 6:30am over here and I really need some sleep. That might be a factor. So without further ado I apologize and retreat into my own little forest. :bye:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
The things I can get away with, with this new avatar of mine.

Seriously though, I think that may have been the single most terrible post I've written down on this forum, yet I could not stop myself. :doh: :D

Well, it's 6:30am over here and I really need some sleep. That might be a factor. So without further ado I apologize and retreat into my own little forest. :bye:

Well, then get some sleep, Fluffy Wolf, and I hope your Christmas day is good [or has been good, depending on where you are on the date line]. I think it was a "fun" post. Fun is always allowed in the forest.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Outdoor party...more potential places to wander off alone for breaks from human interaction.
Easier to slip out early unnoticed & guilt-free.
The very word "dorm" is unappealing... I can't support living arrangements which involve other people.

:tongue:

Emperor Enigma

Wandering...
Enneagram
3w4
Outdoor party.

First thoughts :- Barbecue, football, more space, freedom, free-roaming, more people, more entertainment, less cloistering.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
outdoor all the way.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
hey mal, do you have a one question s/n test?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One-question S/N test:

1.food
2.book

hjgbujhghg