User Tag List

First 34567 Last

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Did you know that the number of response options make a difference? Therefore, it's impossible to create a one-size-fits-all test.
    Which yours clearly isn't if it is inaccurate most of the time due to easily correctable human error.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Which yours clearly isn't if it is inaccurate most of the time due to easily correctable human error.
    Which test are you referring to anyway.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Which test are you referring to anyway.
    This one...

Enneagram
    9w8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic...homas_covenant

"Forestals are beings who serve the forests of the Land, the remnants of the One Forest, the great sentient wood which once covered the Land. They are human in appearance, but according to the Elohim they were created by the One Forest itself using knowledge from another Elohim imprisoned within the Colossus. The Forestals actively protected the remaining forest from destruction by encroaching mortals."
    Yep, that's me.

Forestals are bad-ass creatures of powerful magics.
    Cool. That explains why people run from me sometimes.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    So if I walk on four legs and howl every now and then, it's ok, right?

Yes, you can pee on the trees [you know...water makes things grow, so long as it's natural]. You can swing through the trees, smell the flowers and gather tadpoles. You can howl at the moon, and eat roots, but if you mention parking lots, progress, etc., naughty and inexplicable things will begin to happen.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Yes, you can pee on the trees [you know...water makes things grow, so long as it's natural]. You can swing through the trees, smell the flowers and gather tadpoles. You can howl at the moon, and eat roots, but if you mention parking lots, progress, etc., naughty and inexplicable things will begin to happen.

Then,
    whilest I am frolicking through your forest sniffing the flowers, eating your roots and taking my time to gather up many tadpoles before I relieve myself on your trunks,
    I shall do my utmost best to refrain from progressing into your parking lot!

...I wish I could say I felt ashamed of myself now, but there was but one possible course of action for me to take after reading your post. I fully realize I will no longer be allowed entry in your forest, but let me just say. It was good while it lasted.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Enneagram
    9w8

Then,
    whilest I am frolicking through your forest sniffing the flowers, eating your roots and taking my time to gather up many tadpoles before I relieve myself on your trunks,
    I shall do my utmost best to refrain from progressing into your parking lot!

...I wish I could say I felt ashamed of myself now, but there was but one possible course of action for me to take after reading your post. I fully realize I will no longer be allowed entry in your forest, but let me just say. It was good while it lasted.
    I think I will let you live.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I think I will let you live.
    The things I can get away with, with this new avatar of mine.

Seriously though, I think that may have been the single most terrible post I've written down on this forum, yet I could not stop myself.

Well, it's 6:30am over here and I really need some sleep. That might be a factor. So without further ado I apologize and retreat into my own little forest.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Enneagram
    9w8

The things I can get away with, with this new avatar of mine.

Seriously though, I think that may have been the single most terrible post I've written down on this forum, yet I could not stop myself.

Well, it's 6:30am over here and I really need some sleep. That might be a factor. So without further ado I apologize and retreat into my own little forest.
    Well, then get some sleep, Fluffy Wolf, and I hope your Christmas day is good [or has been good, depending on where you are on the date line]. I think it was a "fun" post. Fun is always allowed in the forest.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Outdoor party...more potential places to wander off alone for breaks from human interaction.
    Easier to slip out early unnoticed & guilt-free.
    The very word "dorm" is unappealing... I can't support living arrangements which involve other people.

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe