First 23456 Last

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic...homas_covenant

"Forestals are beings who serve the forests of the Land, the remnants of the One Forest, the great sentient wood which once covered the Land. They are human in appearance, but according to the Elohim they were created by the One Forest itself using knowledge from another Elohim imprisoned within the Colossus. The Forestals actively protected the remaining forest from destruction by encroaching mortals."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Forestals are bad-ass creatures of powerful magics.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

My room.

MBTI
    ENTp

Despite being an extravert, I choose dorm room. I always associate parties with recklessness, which I prefer not to partake in. Now, an outdoor meeting or an outdoor gathering? Count me in.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLakin View Post
    Despite being an extravert, I choose dorm room. I always associate parties with recklessness, which I prefer not to partake in. Now, an outdoor meeting or an outdoor gathering? Count me in.
    Wow... Just wow.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    It's your fault for over-thinking it.
    But you see, if over-thinking questions creates error, then your test will only be accurate for those people who do not over-think things; and if the people who do not over-think things is a small minority, then your test will only be accurate a small minority of the time. By most people's standards a test which is only accurate a small minority of the time is a bad test. In order to create a test which is accurate a majority of the time you need to design it in such a way that it compensates for people's possible error-causing tendencies. Therefore, since you designed the test, and you didn't design it in this way, it is vulnerable to error and it is your fault. You can't rationally blame people's natures for reflecting badly on a test designed to identify their true natures.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    But you see, if over-thinking questions creates error, then your test will only be accurate for those people who do not over-think things; and if the people who do not over-think things is a small minority, then your test will only be accurate a small minority of the time. By most people's standards a test which is only accurate a small minority of the time is a bad test. In order to create a test which is accurate a majority of the time you need to design it in such a way that it compensates for people's possible error-causing tendencies. Therefore, since you designed the test, and you didn't design it in this way, it is vulnerable to error and it is your fault. You can't rationally blame people's natures for reflecting badly on a test designed to identify their true natures.
    Ohhh? I can tell you there are more possible errors than just the one you mentioned.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Ohhh? I can tell you there are more possible errors than just the one you mentioned.
    Yes, and the better your test is the less vulnerable it is to them by compensating for them. And it's the one you used to blame it on me, so you'll have to find a different one then.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Outdoor party no question.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yes, and the better your test is the less vulnerable it is to them by compensating for them. And it's the one you used to blame it on me, so you'll have to find a different one then.
    Did you know that the number of response options make a difference? Therefore, it's impossible to create a one-size-fits-all test.