User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 68

  1. #31
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic...homas_covenant

    "Forestals are beings who serve the forests of the Land, the remnants of the One Forest, the great sentient wood which once covered the Land. They are human in appearance, but according to the Elohim they were created by the One Forest itself using knowledge from another Elohim imprisoned within the Colossus. The Forestals actively protected the remaining forest from destruction by encroaching mortals."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  2. #32
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Forestals are bad-ass creatures of powerful magics.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  3. #33
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    My room.

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENTp
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Despite being an extravert, I choose dorm room. I always associate parties with recklessness, which I prefer not to partake in. Now, an outdoor meeting or an outdoor gathering? Count me in.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLakin View Post
    Despite being an extravert, I choose dorm room. I always associate parties with recklessness, which I prefer not to partake in. Now, an outdoor meeting or an outdoor gathering? Count me in.
    Wow... Just wow.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #36
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    It's your fault for over-thinking it.
    But you see, if over-thinking questions creates error, then your test will only be accurate for those people who do not over-think things; and if the people who do not over-think things is a small minority, then your test will only be accurate a small minority of the time. By most people's standards a test which is only accurate a small minority of the time is a bad test. In order to create a test which is accurate a majority of the time you need to design it in such a way that it compensates for people's possible error-causing tendencies. Therefore, since you designed the test, and you didn't design it in this way, it is vulnerable to error and it is your fault. You can't rationally blame people's natures for reflecting badly on a test designed to identify their true natures.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    But you see, if over-thinking questions creates error, then your test will only be accurate for those people who do not over-think things; and if the people who do not over-think things is a small minority, then your test will only be accurate a small minority of the time. By most people's standards a test which is only accurate a small minority of the time is a bad test. In order to create a test which is accurate a majority of the time you need to design it in such a way that it compensates for people's possible error-causing tendencies. Therefore, since you designed the test, and you didn't design it in this way, it is vulnerable to error and it is your fault. You can't rationally blame people's natures for reflecting badly on a test designed to identify their true natures.
    Ohhh? I can tell you there are more possible errors than just the one you mentioned.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  8. #38
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Ohhh? I can tell you there are more possible errors than just the one you mentioned.
    Yes, and the better your test is the less vulnerable it is to them by compensating for them. And it's the one you used to blame it on me, so you'll have to find a different one then.

  9. #39
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Outdoor party no question.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #40
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yes, and the better your test is the less vulnerable it is to them by compensating for them. And it's the one you used to blame it on me, so you'll have to find a different one then.
    Did you know that the number of response options make a difference? Therefore, it's impossible to create a one-size-fits-all test.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. Introvert/Extrovert/Ambivert Test
    By Honor in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-26-2016, 01:20 AM
  2. Introvert/Extrovert MBTI Test
    By Mal12345 in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2016, 03:38 PM
  3. The One Question MBTI Personality Test
    By RaptorWizard in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 12:42 PM
  4. One-Question Feeling/Thinking Test
    By Mal12345 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:42 PM
  5. One-Question Sensor/Intuitive Test
    By Mal12345 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO