• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?

AnnaInMoscow

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hello! :)

My name is Anna and I from Russia. My English is not better so sorry about this. :)

I find out about personality types by google three days ago so I take some tests and it say I am ISTJ in two and ISTP in one. I think it interesting so I want to learn this type for me. How do I learn this? :)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi Anna :)

Glad you're here. There's lots of information online about the different types, and lots of knowledgeable people here that can give insight too. My best advice is to research on your own and then come here with questions you might come up with along the way. You know yourself better than anyone, so you're ultimately the one who can decide what feels best for you.

Where I'd probably start in your position would be to look up ISTJ and ISTP descriptions from a few different sources, and get a feel for what those types are like. Then go from there based on what you find and how you feel it relates to you (or not).

Hope you enjoy your time here and have fun learning about typology!

R

Riva

I think the best thing to do is first take a test and then read all the descriptions. Taking a test would give you a basic idea as to where to begin. The descriptions of all types would then take you to what you are.

Alea_iacta_est

Yeah, take a test and then work from there, you'll have to learn about these things called "cognitive functions" and the bullshit that goes along with them.

Oh, and an alternative to MBTI that shares many of the same principles is Socionics, which was created in Russia, so there are a lot of Russian oriented pages on the internet concerning Socionics that might help you understand MBTI easier, though some people find Socionics way more complicated.

For MBTI I recommend: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so

My name is Anna and I from Russia. My English is not better so sorry about this. :)

I find out about personality types by google three days ago so I take some tests and it say I am ISTJ in two and ISTP in one. I think it interesting so I want to learn this type for me. How do I learn this? :)
Your English is good! Welcome!

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Don't tell her how you're going to deconstruct her answer before she gives it...

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

:hi: Since you're from Moscow give us your answer on homosexuality to help us determine your type. Are you for it, against it or indifferent? Skip Honor's post to give an objective stance :)

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
:hi: Since you're from Moscow give us your answer on homosexuality to help us determine your type. Are you for it, against it or indifferent? Skip Honor's post to give an objective stance :)

lol, deleted your quote to assist :)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Здравствуйте Miss.Russia Я украинский, и я приветствую вас в потоке hаслаждайтесь.
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION], он круто ;)

AnnaInMoscow

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hi Anna :)

Glad you're here. There's lots of information online about the different types, and lots of knowledgeable people here that can give insight too. My best advice is to research on your own and then come here with questions you might come up with along the way. You know yourself better than anyone, so you're ultimately the one who can decide what feels best for you.

Where I'd probably start in your position would be to look up ISTJ and ISTP descriptions from a few different sources, and get a feel for what those types are like. Then go from there based on what you find and how you feel it relates to you (or not).

Hope you enjoy your time here and have fun learning about typology!

Hello!

I've been read descriptions of ISTPs and ISTJs from google now and I much more ISTP. :)

Alea_iacta_est

Здравствуйте Miss.Russia Я украинский, и я приветствую вас в потоке hаслаждайтесь.
Есть много шипов здесь, как над вами парнем [MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION], ;)

Rohadj meg [MENTION=20474]OptoGypsy[/MENTION] XD

PS: Didn't know you were Ukrainian

AnnaInMoscow

MBTI Type
ISTP

I have no trouble with it. :)

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
Running to the car thread after having just arrived? You're making this too easy.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
У вас же указание личности как этот Gaylord :)
Hot-Putin-Horse.jpg

AnnaInMoscow

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yeah, take a test and then work from there, you'll have to learn about these things called "cognitive functions" and the bullshit that goes along with them.

Oh, and an alternative to MBTI that shares many of the same principles is Socionics, which was created in Russia, so there are a lot of Russian oriented pages on the internet concerning Socionics that might help you understand MBTI easier, though some people find Socionics way more complicated.

For MBTI I recommend: http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

My results for test are:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************************** (52.1)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.4)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************** (23.3)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************** (14)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.4)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (47.9)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTP, or ISFP

But I don't understand lot of questions.