• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type?

Alea_iacta_est

My results for test are:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) **************************************************** (52.1)
excellent use
introverted Sensing (Si) *************************** (27.4)
average use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************** (23.3)
limited use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************** (14)
unused
extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.4)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (47.9)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.5)
good use
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESTP, or ISFP

But I don't understand lot of questions.

Did you not understand some of the words, or did you not understand some of the ideas? This test tests you for what "cognitive functions" you use, so if some of the ideas confused you, then it is doing its job.

ISTP means that you like to figure out how things work by taking them apart (Ti, your top function), and you like to be aware of where everything is around you (Se, your second function).

ISTP = Ti Se Ni Fe
(Introverted Thinking first, Extroverted sensing second, introverted intuition third, and extroverted feeling fourth)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are either an ISTP or ESTP: Можете ли вы сказать, что вы воспринимаем мир через Introversion или Экстраверсия. Вы больше для себя или вы получить под напряжением, выводя свою энергию в вашем окружении.?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha I like to watch F1 racing but I not want to be a mechanic.
Любишь понимания механики в том, как все это работает?

AnnaInMoscow

MBTI Type
ISTP
You are either an ISTP or ESTP: Можете ли вы сказать, что вы воспринимаем мир через Introversion или Экстраверсия. Вы больше для себя или вы получить под напряжением, выводя свою энергию в вашем окружении.?

I think introvert. I like be alone most of day lol. But I do energy from surroundings if they interesting for me, like sports.

AnnaInMoscow

MBTI Type
ISTP
Любишь понимания механики в том, как все это работает?

I like learn science of F1 - aerodynamics and engine regulations and things yes. :) But I not interest in fixing engines or things like this.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're an ISTP just like Mr.Putin and Scarlett Johansson

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like learn science of F1 - aerodynamics and engine regulations and things yes. :) But I not interest in fixing engines or things like this.

oh... I only watched F1 but never thought of understanding the aerodynamics. not that it isn't an interesting topic now that you mention it... just didn't think of it on my own

I guess you do sound pretty ISTP-ish, you don't have to go fix engines to be ISTP