I am still pretty confused. The only thing I am sure of is that I am some kind of F type ...but we're all some kind of F type =/
Anyway, you guys seem to think ENFP a lot, but I doubt it. I sort of feel awkward spilling my guts here... but I will do my best.
1. Never in a thousand years would I call myself a good friend. Although I am a pretty enthusiastic person and I am chatty beyond belief... I would make the most awkward friend. I like people, but I do feel like I am very fickle. ...In my defense, I am nice. I am just not loyal. I say this because I realize that certain types of people have friends that they 'trust' or show more of their "truer" side to... but I am kind of all over the place. To some, I am super silly and to some, I am super cautious of. I just pick up vibes and that's it. I did that when I was younger and my mom started to become friends with this sleezy old woman. I couldn't understand why my parents thought she was an okay person, but for the moment I saw her I knew she was trouble and she was.
2. It takes a lot for me to get hurt by others... but even so, I am pretty sensitive. I remember moving states after my first year of high school and the human beings quickly crushed my soul whenever they made fun of where I was from. I would cry myself to sleep listening to songs that made me feel even more sad xD I feel like I was much more effected by the move then the rest of my family. I've moved before and I've never been that sad/depressed. ...I can add more on this if needed.
3. I don't think I am the best sympathizer or whatever. I remember one time in high school my friend was crying because her dad was sent to the hospital for some reason and I didn't know how to respond. I kind of just sat there and let her cry as much as she wanted, I think. Such things don't seem like a big deal ...because illnesses happen. The only time I feel deep emotions is when I am listening to music... thinking of something that made me truly happy ...like certain vague-ish ideas can make me cry.
4. I have a hard time participating in clubs, but I have dabbled. In general, I am a lazy enthusiast xDDD Even in the social sphere I tend to just tag a long with whatever the group decides to do.
5. My favorite thing to do when I was younger was to go on random "adventures" ...which was basically following my parents whenever they had errands to run. I loved car rides. Going to Wal-Mart was an adventure for me xDDD These days there is nothing I "enjoy" doing, but then again I can still have fun playing games with friends and one of my friends says that I have a very fairy-like personality. I definitely don't like how life isn't as enthralling as it used to be. I feel like a lot of things have lost its color.
6. When I was little (...I feel like this plays an important part of my personality) I had a bad dream that the Earth was going to violently explode and this dream stuck with me for a while. After I moved from NJ to TX I had the same dream again.... and all hell broke lose. Almost anything could make me think that the nightmare was going to come true. I remember hearing fireworks and clinging to my dad. One time my mom was cleaning with bleach and since she didn't wear gloves her hands started to turn red and I thought that this was the end. I was afraid of the Sun. My mom said that she wanted to beat me because I was being so crazy, but she stopped herself because she felt sorry for me, so she said.
A similar thing happened in high school with a friend of mine. I would keep on finding evidence that made me believe that she thought I was inferior to her ...complicated story, but can expand if need be.