User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram
    N/A

Question What kind of F am I?

I am still pretty confused. The only thing I am sure of is that I am some kind of F type ...but we're all some kind of F type =/

Anyway, you guys seem to think ENFP a lot, but I doubt it. I sort of feel awkward spilling my guts here... but I will do my best.

1. Never in a thousand years would I call myself a good friend. Although I am a pretty enthusiastic person and I am chatty beyond belief... I would make the most awkward friend. I like people, but I do feel like I am very fickle. ...In my defense, I am nice. I am just not loyal. I say this because I realize that certain types of people have friends that they 'trust' or show more of their "truer" side to... but I am kind of all over the place. To some, I am super silly and to some, I am super cautious of. I just pick up vibes and that's it. I did that when I was younger and my mom started to become friends with this sleezy old woman. I couldn't understand why my parents thought she was an okay person, but for the moment I saw her I knew she was trouble and she was.

2. It takes a lot for me to get hurt by others... but even so, I am pretty sensitive. I remember moving states after my first year of high school and the human beings quickly crushed my soul whenever they made fun of where I was from. I would cry myself to sleep listening to songs that made me feel even more sad xD I feel like I was much more effected by the move then the rest of my family. I've moved before and I've never been that sad/depressed. ...I can add more on this if needed.

3. I don't think I am the best sympathizer or whatever. I remember one time in high school my friend was crying because her dad was sent to the hospital for some reason and I didn't know how to respond. I kind of just sat there and let her cry as much as she wanted, I think. Such things don't seem like a big deal ...because illnesses happen. The only time I feel deep emotions is when I am listening to music... thinking of something that made me truly happy ...like certain vague-ish ideas can make me cry.

4. I have a hard time participating in clubs, but I have dabbled. In general, I am a lazy enthusiast xDDD Even in the social sphere I tend to just tag a long with whatever the group decides to do.

5. My favorite thing to do when I was younger was to go on random "adventures" ...which was basically following my parents whenever they had errands to run. I loved car rides. Going to Wal-Mart was an adventure for me xDDD These days there is nothing I "enjoy" doing, but then again I can still have fun playing games with friends and one of my friends says that I have a very fairy-like personality. I definitely don't like how life isn't as enthralling as it used to be. I feel like a lot of things have lost its color.

6. When I was little (...I feel like this plays an important part of my personality) I had a bad dream that the Earth was going to violently explode and this dream stuck with me for a while. After I moved from NJ to TX I had the same dream again.... and all hell broke lose. Almost anything could make me think that the nightmare was going to come true. I remember hearing fireworks and clinging to my dad. One time my mom was cleaning with bleach and since she didn't wear gloves her hands started to turn red and I thought that this was the end. I was afraid of the Sun. My mom said that she wanted to beat me because I was being so crazy, but she stopped herself because she felt sorry for me, so she said.

A similar thing happened in high school with a friend of mine. I would keep on finding evidence that made me believe that she thought I was inferior to her ...complicated story, but can expand if need be.
    You are so arbitrary.

Infinite Bubble

*cough* ENFP *cough*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Yeah- Fi is what you have. Not Fe.
    You do sound ENFP to me.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

WALMART

Have you considered an Si type?

ENFP would have been far from my first guess, based from what I've known of your participation on the forums.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    Have you considered an Si type?

ENFP would have been far from my first guess, based from what I've known of your participation on the forums.
    No I've never considered an Si type, but now I am interested ^_^ ENFP would have never been my first guess, no matter how silly I can be.
    Um, if you could help me understand Si a little better, that would be nice ...I am reading Jung's description right now...
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    6. When I was little (...I feel like this plays an important part of my personality) I had a bad dream that the Earth was going to violently explode and this dream stuck with me for a while. After I moved from NJ to TX I had the same dream again.... and all hell broke lose. Almost anything could make me think that the nightmare was going to come true. I remember hearing fireworks and clinging to my dad. One time my mom was cleaning with bleach and since she didn't wear gloves her hands started to turn red and I thought that this was the end. I was afraid of the Sun. My mom said that she wanted to beat me because I was being so crazy, but she stopped herself because she felt sorry for me, so she said.
    As a physics student, I'd just like to assure you that the Earth is not going to explode any time soon (unless those nukes I ordered on Amazon are actually real). So sweet dreams.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I am still pretty confused. The only thing I am sure of is that I am some kind of F type ...but we're all some kind of F type =/

Anyway, you guys seem to think ENFP a lot, but I doubt it. I sort of feel awkward spilling my guts here... but I will do my best.

1. Never in a thousand years would I call myself a good friend. Although I am a pretty enthusiastic person and I am chatty beyond belief... I would make the most awkward friend. I like people, but I do feel like I am very fickle. ...In my defense, I am nice. I am just not loyal. I say this because I realize that certain types of people have friends that they 'trust' or show more of their "truer" side to... but I am kind of all over the place. To some, I am super silly and to some, I am super cautious of. I just pick up vibes and that's it. I did that when I was younger and my mom started to become friends with this sleezy old woman. I couldn't understand why my parents thought she was an okay person, but for the moment I saw her I knew she was trouble and she was.
    INFP
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    N/A

INFJ 41
    INFP 41
    ENFP 32
    ENTP 30
    ESTJ 26
    INTP 26
    ENFJ 25
    ESFP 25
    ISFJ 23
    ISTJ 23
    ENTJ 22
    INTJ 22
    ISTP 19
    ESFJ 18
    ISFP 17
    ESTP 11

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

INFJ 41
    INFP 41
    ENFP 32
    ENTP 30
    ESTJ 26
    INTP 26
    ENFJ 25
    ESFP 25
    ISFJ 23
    ISTJ 23
    ENTJ 22
    INTJ 22
    ISTP 19
    ESFJ 18
    ISFP 17
    ESTP 11
    yay you got a tie for the first two just like me :P

I was thinking INFx btw

and that avatar, INFP? :o

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    yay you got a tie for the first two just like me :P

I was thinking INFx btw

and that avatar, INFP? :o
    Yeah, I got a tie, but I after looking at other people's scores, I noticed that the first type isn't always a person's type. So I do not know what my score means.

uuumm... it's possible that I am INF?? It's what forumers all over the world (...exaggeration ...because "all over the world" just sounded cooler) call me. I get typed as all of the NFs, outside of the NFs, I get either ISFJ or ISFP.

And I don't like it when people go by avatars. Sure, that's an avatar that I made, but I am not so sure that you could use it...