• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of F am I?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Life's a garden, dig it.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I got a tie, but I after looking at other people's scores, I noticed that the first type isn't always a person's type. So I do not know what my score means.

uuumm... it's possible that I am INF?? It's what forumers all over the world (...exaggeration ...because "all over the world" just sounded cooler) call me. I get typed as all of the NFs, outside of the NFs, I get either ISFJ or ISFP.

And I don't like it when people go by avatars. Sure, that's an avatar that I made, but I am not so sure that you could use it...

Yeah, it isn't always the type.

Sorry about the avatar thing ;p

I think I can't add anything useful that others haven't said yet - at least not until you write more about yourself, etc.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Yeah, it isn't always the type.

Sorry about the avatar thing ;p

I think I can't add anything useful that others haven't said yet - at least not until you write more about yourself, etc.

Well, I was thinking of posting my voice up earlier ...so maybe I will do it when my parents can't hear me if I don't chicken out.

But for now... my favorite color is purple or blue :smile:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Well, I was thinking of posting my voice up earlier ...so maybe I will do it when my parents can't hear me if I don't chicken out.

my favorite color is purple or blue, and I'm the same with posting my voice i only do it when I'm alone

I'm afraid we might be clones

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
my favorite color is purple or blue, and I'm the same with posting my voice i only do it when I'm alone

I'm afraid we might be clones

I've always wanted a clone. I was very jealous of my sisters when I was little because they are identical twins

and I do lots of things when I am alone (well, in my head I do lots of things)... it's where I thrive best =P

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've always wanted a clone. I was very jealous of my sisters when I was little because they are identical twins

and I do lots of things when I am alone (well, in my head I do lots of things)... it's where I thrive best =P

me too, except i don't have little sisters who are twins just an older brother but I have twin cousins who are around 23 and are boys (identical) and twin cousins who are girls and 5 (identical)

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

What voice? I'm not going to guess type based on your voice. :p

Blue is cool.

Yeah, I get you, I would've loved a twin sister myself! Well not for the reason of having a clone but for the reason of having someone close, with who we can do lots of things together, lots of fun with a sort of ally. :p