User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Life's a garden, dig it.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Yeah, I got a tie, but I after looking at other people's scores, I noticed that the first type isn't always a person's type. So I do not know what my score means.

    uuumm... it's possible that I am INF?? It's what forumers all over the world (...exaggeration ...because "all over the world" just sounded cooler) call me. I get typed as all of the NFs, outside of the NFs, I get either ISFJ or ISFP.

    And I don't like it when people go by avatars. Sure, that's an avatar that I made, but I am not so sure that you could use it...
    Yeah, it isn't always the type.

    Sorry about the avatar thing ;p

    I think I can't add anything useful that others haven't said yet - at least not until you write more about yourself, etc.

  3. #23
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Yeah, it isn't always the type.

    Sorry about the avatar thing ;p

    I think I can't add anything useful that others haven't said yet - at least not until you write more about yourself, etc.
    Well, I was thinking of posting my voice up earlier ...so maybe I will do it when my parents can't hear me if I don't chicken out.

    But for now... my favorite color is purple or blue

  4. #24
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Well, I was thinking of posting my voice up earlier ...so maybe I will do it when my parents can't hear me if I don't chicken out.

    But for now... my favorite color is purple or blue
    my favorite color is purple or blue, and I'm the same with posting my voice i only do it when I'm alone

    I'm afraid we might be clones

  5. #25
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    my favorite color is purple or blue, and I'm the same with posting my voice i only do it when I'm alone

    I'm afraid we might be clones
    I've always wanted a clone. I was very jealous of my sisters when I was little because they are identical twins

    and I do lots of things when I am alone (well, in my head I do lots of things)... it's where I thrive best =P

  6. #26
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    I've always wanted a clone. I was very jealous of my sisters when I was little because they are identical twins

    and I do lots of things when I am alone (well, in my head I do lots of things)... it's where I thrive best =P
    me too, except i don't have little sisters who are twins just an older brother but I have twin cousins who are around 23 and are boys (identical) and twin cousins who are girls and 5 (identical)

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Well, I was thinking of posting my voice up earlier ...so maybe I will do it when my parents can't hear me if I don't chicken out.

    But for now... my favorite color is purple or blue
    What voice? I'm not going to guess type based on your voice. :p

    Blue is cool.


    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    I've always wanted a clone. I was very jealous of my sisters when I was little because they are identical twins
    Yeah, I get you, I would've loved a twin sister myself! Well not for the reason of having a clone but for the reason of having someone close, with who we can do lots of things together, lots of fun with a sort of ally. :p

  8. #28
    Honeyed Water thoughtlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Enneagram
    N/A
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    What voice? I'm not going to guess type based on your voice. :p
    ...This is what I meant. You'll get a "slightly" better sense of what I am like through this.

    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1j9fZIskUrm

    ...and what about purple? *evil glare*

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    ...This is what I meant. You'll get a "slightly" better sense of what I am like through this.

    http://vocaroo.com/i/s1j9fZIskUrm

    ...and what about purple? *evil glare*
    purple is still OK to wear.

    ps: I hope someone can analyse that stuff you linked to, I can't, sorry.

Similar Threads

  1. What kind of weird person am I?
    By 10blackroses in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 07:17 AM
  2. [NF] What kind of fantasies do you female NF's have?
    By Yomama99 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:48 AM
  3. What kind of hobbies do you have?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 10:19 AM
  4. What kind of essays would you prefer to write?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO