User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by lume View Post
    I think the overall description of ISFPs have always fit me very well, and also ISFj fits me perfectly in socionics, so that would be ISFP. But I dont think that Im using Se at all. And what sets me wondering is that I am always the smart one, wanting to know everything, understanding maths and chemistry easily. (Im not sure if that could be appliable for having Fi and Se) Im always kind of thinking but I can be so sensitive at times. It just dont makes sense
    Yeah, I don't feel like any function can explain why you're good at science or why you're so smart.

....do you really care for these subjects? How does schooling make you feel? What would you do if school never existed?
    You are so arbitrary.

What it always seems like is that I want to go into depth, if something interests me I want to know everything into great detail. I really care for chemistry because it just interests me, I think chemistry is everywhere, our whole planet is chemistry, and science in general. You can explain so much if you know much about science. I just really like that. Also biology. Maths is kind of ..our teacher is really bad, I dont listen to him, Im learning everything from my mathsbook at home and Ill have an A, B or C on the exam.
    But schooling makes me feel kinda sad and exhausted. I dont really get along with others, as I said I try to but Im so easily drained. But on the other hand Im sad if I dont get along with them. Its like pulling someone to me and then pushing them away. (with schoolmates) I do that all the time. But school makes me anxious, these days we had so much pressure that I broke down crying today.
    Im really lazy, I dont study much for exams but Im good, but we do get a lot of homework and things to do and Im always scared that Ill forget something, making teachers angry at me. I think if I werent "naturally smart" I woulndt still go to school.

so what I meant with being lazy, I am lazy. But theres also this inner voice that makes me do all my duties, because as I said, Im scared of forgetting things, making teachers yell at me, or if I like them to dissapoint them.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Well let’s start with your INFJ INFP dilemma
    1. How would you define Fe
    2. How would you define Fi.
    3. How do you feel you use Fe.
    4. How do you feel you use Fi.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Enneagram
    N/A

...making the untangible tangible... that sounds like Se to me (but of course, I could be wrong). As for having an inner voice that makes you continue doing the things you do (as you know, there are people who don't give a shit about completing assignments on time...), that's the hard part. I could go back and forth between INFJ and ISFP....
    You are so arbitrary.

Fe is feeling oriented extrovert. Applied to society, and the people around you. Fe is adhering to shared values, being helpful, being very sensitive, showing feelings.
    Fi is focused inwardly, having your own values, only caring for those you love, being cold sometimes, being in touch with your own feelings

I think I could use Fe because Im very very sensitive, and I adhered to shared values, which Im not sure I still do. I dont know. As a child I always, really always obeyd to the "laws" (if you can say that about a child) I never lied, if I lied I started crying, becuase lying wasnt socially accepted. Friends of mine began to steal money from others in school, we were a group of 5 people and I was the only one who didnt do it because I found it so terribly wrong

I think I could use Fi in making decisions based on how I feel about them, If someone is hurting me I know it very fast that this person is causing me trouble, and I experienced enough emotional pain. So I start cutting them off to dont make me feel bad. Because if I really like someone I begin to soak in his vibe/emotions. Feeling sad if someone else is feeling sad and so on.
    Im also very sensitive but Im trying to hide it. I think I do appear like a thinker, being distant, cold and shy. But I can be warm, only if Im around people whom I can trust. And Im completely cold to those who hurt me.

Fe is feeling oriented extrovert. Applied to society, and the people around you. Fe is adhering to shared values, being helpful, being very sensitive, showing feelings.
    Fi is focused inwardly, having your own values, only caring for those you love, being cold sometimes, being in touch with your own feelings

I think I could use Fe because Im very very sensitive, and I adhered to shared values, which Im not sure I still do. I dont know. As a child I always, really always obeyd to the "laws" (if you can say that about a child) I never lied, if I lied I started crying, becuase lying wasnt socially accepted. Friends of mine began to steal money from others in school, we were a group of 5 people and I was the only one who didnt do it because I found it so terribly wrong

I think I could use Fi in making decisions based on how I feel about them, If someone is hurting me I know it very fast that this person is causing me trouble, and I experienced enough emotional pain. So I start cutting them off to dont make me feel bad. Because if I really like someone I begin to soak in his vibe/emotions. Feeling sad if someone else is feeling sad and so on.
    Im also very sensitive but Im trying to hide it. I think I do appear like a thinker, being distant, cold and shy. But I can be warm, only if Im around people whom I can trust. And Im completely cold to those who hurt me.

Infinite Bubble

Do you feel more organised in your mind or in the environment? If it is in the environment, in what way?

N vs S is very simple, just ask yourself whether you focus on the abstract or the senses.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

@lume it looks like you show some bias toward Fe.

I don't understand why Fi gets a bad rap.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Imo Fe is not being sensitive but it is showing emotion. I would say Fi is a much more sensitive function and has a greater depth of emotion than Fe does. Fi feels very strongly and has a strong sense of personal moral values. I think Fe is more outwardly sensitive but Fi is truly sensitive. If you personally insult someone with Fe thy will most likely just think to themselves “you’re a jerk” and won’t bother with you in the future. If that person used Fi they’d probably respond in a very volatile way.

Fi does care for people outside of their loved ones the way its shown is just different. Fi is more authentic than Fe so the way in which they care is not readily apparent or is less traditional. I don’t think Fi is cold as much as it is not outwardly expressive.

This example sounds more like sensing with a little bit of F of some kind. I don’t think Ni Fe is so focused on the social rules or laws for the sake of themselves. I feel they’d be more concerned with the reason behind the social rules or the bigger picture. Ex lying isn’t socially acceptable because it hurts other people. It’s the recognition of how it affects others around you not just the fact that it is not socially acceptable.

This doesn’t sound like Fi as much as it sounds like Fe door slamming. Fe is good at managing people. Introverts with Fe who are very selective of who they let into their lives do exactly what you described. It really sounds like classic behavior of someone who is introverted and uses Fe.

Right now I’d Say INFJ or ISFJ. Im leaning more toward Isfj. In your responses you seemed to focus on traditional themes and regulations. Perhaps you should look into Si vs Se.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman