First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I read your thread before, but what is a bit dissuasive about it is that I would have to make a video . I have a terrible webcame and even worse microphone though...
    The problem is that getting typed on an online forum is a heavy disadvantage. The closer to real life, the better. I suppose you could write out your answers if you really wanted. It's not preferable but others will probably do that.
    Founder and President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Short answer/gut instinct: yes i think you are.

Longer answer/discussion: yet to come. i'm at work right now, but i shall return.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Short answer/gut instinct: yes i think you are.

Longer answer/discussion: yet to come. i'm at work right now, but i shall return.
    thanks, I am looking forward for the longer answer

My question is how cognitive function study have you done? Have you read any books, examined articles, searched through the various forums, done any self-diagnosis and mbti theorising etc. ? I recall that you have made several posts like this for both MBTI and ennegaram since September and I suspect you won't be content with third parties typing you.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

What if you use the functions of INFP, but are an extrovert?

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    My question is how cognitive function study have you done? Have you read any books, examined articles, searched through the various forums, done any self-diagnosis and mbti theorising etc. ? I recall that you have made several posts like this for both MBTI and ennegaram since September and I suspect you won't be content with third parties typing you.
    I did read some articles about cognitive functions, and did research through more than one forum...I also tried a self-diagnose my type...What what I am really sure about it that I am an N and an P, but the other metters of personality are not clear to me that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    What if you use the functions of INFP, but are an extrovert?
    I don't think Jung would be happy with this Plus I don't really think I am an extrovert.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I don't think Jung would be happy with this Plus I don't really think I am an extrovert.
    INFP..

I did read some articles about cognitive functions, and did research through more than one forum...I also tried a self-diagnose my type...What what I am really sure about it that I am an N and an P, but the other metters of personality are not clear to me that much.
    So does that mean that you know you use Ne and Si? It may help then to determine whether your main discomfort lies with the usage of Si - As a tertiary Si user I only feel discomfort if I focus wholly on it e.g. nostalgia about past, ancient history etc. without properly engaging Fi and Ne in the process however the discomfort is minor e.g. that I've gone off task and need to get back on track. I feel no discomfort if I'm using it with Fi and Ne. Te for me is a far bigger problem, I often feel sick if I use it too intensely (it makes my brain feel like its a circuit board which is being fried at times!)

If you are an NP then your instinct should guide you in the right direction if you know what you're looking for.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

thanks, I am looking forward for the longer answer
    Alright, sister. Let's do this.

What makes you feel like you're not a "feeler"? We'll start there I suppose.

EDIT: ok, already having more thoughts, lol. i swear one post at a time is just not conducive to how my brain works. maybe the "coolness" you're feeling (not cool like james dean i'm so cool, but just like not being caught up in your emotions all the time) might indicate that you're not a heart-fix dom (enneagramically speaking). have you looked into e7 (specifically 7w6) a great deal? i remember seeing a post of yours saying that "it's never enough" for you. that's e7-ish big time.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.